OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eh its not that terrible tbh 
laugh.gif
I'm in Merced / Modesto right now 
laugh.gif

oh god why??? 
roll.gif

I been to Merced once to check out UC Merced after a few years of languishing away at community college...... seeing places like Merced gives me a better appreciation of Sac tbh.... glass half full approach 
Lol my brother is actually graduating from UCM tomorrow.

oh god why??? 
roll.gif

I been to Merced once to check out UC Merced after a few years of languishing away at community college...... seeing places like Merced gives me a better appreciation of Sac tbh.... glass half full approach 
hope the graduation doesnt cause you to miss the last clippers game until the next round 

oh god why??? 
roll.gif

hope the graduation doesnt cause you to miss the last clippers game until the next round 
Almost Magic-esque. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 whoops, my apologies for slandering your brother's town 

UCM's campus is really nice/new FWIW, I actually kinda liked it 
happy.gif
 just couldn't imagine going to school and living there for 2+ years

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 whoops, my apologies for slandering your brother's town 

UCM's campus is really nice/new FWIW, I actually kinda liked it 
happy.gif
 just couldn't imagine going to school and living there for 2+ years
It deserves all kinds of Slander. It's awful here, it's why I left and transferred 
laugh.gif

The campus is okay, but everything surrounding it is just awful, especially considering I grew up and lived in LA my whole life.

Saying this game 7 in the Clips serious "is anybody's game", is a hope and a prayer and I don't think people really believe that Houston can win.
Sure, if Clips play bad Houston can win, so it's going to take a good game from Houston and a little bit of luck.

If people had to bet a hundred on the game, 11 out of 10 people would put that c-note on Clips, straight up

Last edited:
I was called Corny for saying if anybody would blow a 3-1 lead it was the clippers :lol: it just might happen

Says this game 7 in the Clips serious "is anybody's game", is a hope and a prayer and I don't think people really believe that Houston can win.
Sure, if Clips play bad Houston can win, so it's going to take a good game from Houston and a little bit of luck.

If people had to bet a hundred on the game, 11 out of 10 people would put that c-note on Clips, straight up
Smart money is on the Clippers.

Absolutely.

I get that.

But with the momentum of what just happened the last time these 2 were on the same basketball court...

I mean, up 19 with 2.5 minutes left in the 3rd.

The Clippers were THOROUGHLY outplaying the Rockets, man.

And like someone pointed out earlier, the Clippers have outplayed the Rockets damn near every single quarter of this series.

And yet, here we are, 3-3.

Last edited:
I think the Clippers lose tomorrow.

This series should have been over and now the Rockets have confidence and home court.

I think the Clippers lose tomorrow.

This series should have been over and now the Rockets have confidence and home court.

Yep. And I'm just going to roll with it. Won't have me yelling at people and throwing things like game 6 did.

I mean, we let Josh Smith and Corey ******* Brewer take the last game from us. Two guys that got cut from teams earlier in the season. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom