OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Shake Shack >

The red velvet milkshake with the double bacon cheeseburger.

JR-Smith-Celebrates-After-Hitting-Buzzer-Beater.gif

he's hilarious in this thread. def different from what he posts in alot of general threads

The olden days of nt had some really weird dudes too. Maybe not as Romo as the lude dude but some really strange characters

Either way aint none of these teams beating GS in a 7 gm series. However if GS does get to the Finals Bron taking the Chip but im schleeeep though. :smokin

Either way aint none of these teams beating GS in a 7 gm series. However if GS does get to the Finals Bron taking the Chip but im schleeeep though. :smokin

I agree about the West. GSW looks like a class above right now. But I think they should beat Cleveland since the Cavs are banged up and Dubs will have HCA.

I agree about the West. GSW looks like a class above right now. But I think they should beat Cleveland since the Cavs are banged up and Dubs will have HCA.

Man i wouldnt even be mad if GS won it all honestly but id also like to see Bron win one for Cleveland atleast

Last edited:
Man i wouldnt even be mad if GS won it all honestly but id also like to see Bron win one for Cleveland atleast

I'd be ok with Cleveland winning for that reason. Not a Bron fan at all, but it would be cool for the city. I can relate to any long-suffering group of sports fans.

Speaking of the Rockets, this is from Game 4 when the Rockets were getting smashed 

I already thanked @SuNiversal for doing this, as the Rockets won the next two games cause of him.

Ya'll can also thank MC Hammer for basically blessing the Rockets or Clippers to the Finals because of this

View media item 1537841
Whoever faces the Warriors next round, you can book the Warriors losing 4-2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom