OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all gotta leave Corey brewer alone. Last I heard, he lives off his shoe endorsement money.

He's stacking
Dude owns a spooky goat.

And that's no smoker. That's an incinerator. (see the ashtray on the ground)

What have Brewer and that goat been doing in their backyard all these years?
eek.gif

Last edited:
Playing alongside Lebron only allows for one other player to make plays. I think wiggins' confidence would have been all messed with being reduced to standing in the corner.

Watching Lebron and Myrie dribble out the clock and catching bombs from them can't be good for a rookie

I doubt they would have used him that way, even if they misused Love. Blatt turned Love into Steve Novak, but he wouldn't have if three-point shooting wasn't a strength of Love's. He wasn't right, but his marginalized role at the very least isolated one of his strengths as his central role on the team. It's not a strength of Wiggins.

Every hood has a neighbor like Corey brewer. They're called crackheads and go by names like spiderman, buster, bubbles etc

:rofl:

People need to stop playing this "what if" angle with the Bulls. They had a great team this year, but just got in Lebrons way over and over again.

Nothing wrong with that. Jordan did the same to the Knicks, Pistons, etc.

Last edited:
Playing alongside Lebron only allows for one other player to make plays. I think wiggins' confidence would have been all messed with being reduced to standing in the corner.

Watching Lebron and Myrie dribble out the clock and catching bombs from them can't be good for a rookie
Unfortunately Blatt hasn't convinced me you're wrong about any of this

And running into the early 2000s LA Lakers is different, no matter how high of a regard you hold LeBron in :lol:

Unfortunately Blatt hasn't convinced me you're wrong about any of this

But Blatt at least centralized Love's role on one of his strengths, even if isolating just that was a detriment to what he can offer. If Blatt had centralized Wiggins' role on one of his strengths, it wouldn't have related to three-point shooting, no?

Last edited:
If Love opts out, he could still sign a one year deal wherever he goes I don't understand yall calling him and idiot for doing so.

He should opt out regardless, whether he stays or not.

And running into the early 2000s LA Lakers is different, no matter how high of a regard you hold LeBron in
laugh.gif

But Blatt at least centralized Love's role on one of his strengths, even if isolating just that was a detriment to what he can offer. If Blatt had centralized Wiggins' role on one of his strengths, it wouldn't have related to three-point shooting, no?
I'd hope not

I envisioned a lot of off ball cuts, catch and one or two dribbles to the rack.. and transition being the meat (hi Bravelude) of his game with LeBron. Would have been glorious tbh

This was probably one of the rarest scenarios we've seen in history right? In terms of the best or one of the best players in the league signing to a team who also owned the #1 pick

Any other time this happened?

If Love opts out, he could still sign a one year deal wherever he goes I don't understand yall calling him and idiot for doing so.

He should opt out regardless, whether he stays or not.

In Kevin Love's current physical condition I don't see any team with a chance to win giving him 16Ms next year or long term.

Maybe a bad team. So he midas well opt in get his guaranteed 16Ms, play for a championship and then dip for big money.

He gains nothings by opting out unless he's just that unhappy in Cleveland.

This was probably one of the rarest scenarios we've seen in history right? In terms of the best or one of the best players in the league signing to a team who also owned the #1 pick

Any other time this happened?

No.

Had the Heat beaten the Spurs, LeBron wouldn't have left (four consecutive trips to the Finals, three title victories straight) and the Cavaliers would have Wiggins-Kyrie-Bennett right now instead of LeBron-Kyrie-Love.

Had the Spurs beaten the Heat but the Cavaliers didn't luck out in winning the No. 1 overall pick, LeBron doesn't go to Cleveland that soon, if at all, because not only does he not have the ammo needed to conduct the Love trade, but he doesn't even have Wiggins.

Had the Heat lost the title in any other year except 2014, Flip Saunders would have begrudgingly - at the time - accepted the Bulls package of Butler-Mirotic-McDermott (since GSW dropped out voluntarily and that wouldn't have been affected by any of the above changes). Chicago's offer might have even be severely reduced if the idea of a Cavs/Timberwolves trade isn't out there w/o LeBron changing teams and initiating that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom