OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamal gets crapped on, which is deserved but Reddick, Barnes, Rivers all have just as bad or worse games 

He's doing a lot better now

No one is more uncaring when they shoot the ball more than Jamal Crawford, which is both good AND bad

Jamal gets crapped on, which is deserved but Reddick, Barnes, Rivers all have just as bad or worse games 

He's doing a lot better now
i mean yea, they're having bad games too, but they're nobodies, so, no point in wasting breath speaking on them.

Who would have thought J Smooth in Detroit to start the year would be the nail in the Clippers coffin now with Houston. My god the drama.

When your down ten you should be hacking their bad free throw shooters right now

Your offense clearly has been garbage the past three games. And your defense isnt stopping them at all they are scoring everytime

Its desperation time. But ofcourse doc rivers is clueless

smith with 9 before the half. in 2015. this should not happen, and is a result of momentum. smith got i believe i can fly playing on repeat in his head right now and clips letting him believe it. crawford looks like he just got sent up from d league and is trying to prove he belongs there... but making stupid plays the whole time. even the 3 he made was a TERRIBLE shot

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom