OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Rilley on the uncertainty of building last summer not knowing about LeBron, "No more smiling faces with hidden agendas."
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) April 20, 2015
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Pat Riley need to stop acting like a thot, Bron left and you got Goran and Whiteside, get over it.

I know their record

That team was revamped, I believe they added 5 new prime players
I know their record

That team was revamped, I believe they added 5 new prime players

You're wrong. Name the players.

The Bulls won 55 games after MJ retired the first time and their defensive rating actually improved. Compare that result to the Cavs post-Lebron leaving.

You don't want to look up facts or consider that your hero was slightly overrated though.

Dude :lol:

Ive had long posts about this before

Kukoc, Longley, Kerr, Wennington and Blount were all upgrades from the previous season

The only subtraction they had was Jordan

They also had one of the best coaches of all time

Last edited:
Beno Udrih is the 1st player off the bench since Nick Van Exel in 2003 to post a 20+ / 7+ / 7+ stat line :rofl:

That's hard to believe. I just heard it on the Vernon show, but that's pretty crazy

Last edited:
So you're the $8 per cup coffee dude huh.
Hmm, interesting

Large is $4 and you have a hyphen in your name, which is a choice in 2015 by only you and T-Mobile. [Landry voice] Work on your game and come back to Modell's.

and he makes stars regress

Because their individual number totals go down? What's regression about winning at a level they never had and becoming more efficient? If you can run offense through LeBron James or post up Chris Bosh and Kevin Love, which one do you pick?

Kevin Love really doesn't fit here anyway because he's not that caliber of star talent. Why we put an under the rim, defensive sloth in that tier is puzzling to me anyway.

Beno Udrih is the 1st player off the bench since Nick Van Exel in 2003 to post a 20+ / 7+ / 7+ stat line :rofl:

That's hard to believe. I just heard it on the Vernon show, but that's pretty crazy

Big Game Beno. :pimp:

Yall need that because Conley ain't even close to healthy, Gasol is back to being the best center in the playoffs though.

Love isn't as bad as people think. Still a top 3-5 PF. He's also not as good as people thought as well.

I can confidently say his strengths and weaknesses were clear as day to me. No surprise here. Only surprise is the lack of touches he gets.

@CVivlamoreAJC: Al Horford said there is "still some question" as to whether he will play Game 2. #ATLHawks

[quote name="WavyCrocket"]Yeah, those Cavs teams from 08-10 were not trash at all. They were a good team for that time period. Revisionist history will tell you they were trash, but NOBODY then was saying that the Cavs back then didn't have enough talent to contend for a title.
Truth is, plenty of people said that. There was LOTS of talk about how the Cavs are a 1-man show. So many knew he would bounce and the Cavs would fade.[/quote]

tell em. cavs team back then was definitely mediocre. y'all got short term memory loss

Stoopid Nawfside! Meadowcreek had to be terrible then. I know they are historically bad in football.

Shot out to Lou Will though. Well deserved. Seen him outside of Stonecrest Mall in '07 with a clean old school.
Meadow Creek had that one guy who was also top ranked, Chris'Allen? Sometbing like that. Lou was always a humble dude in HS

[quote name="TEKtheMAESTRO"][QUOTE name="CashBanks"]"I've realized I don't have a leg to stand on so let's stop talking about it."[/QUOTE]u ride lebron not the team hes on. arguing with "fans" like you never goes anywhere.[/quote] Same person that said "arguments with fans like you go nowhere" said this: [quote name="TEKtheMAESTRO"]my hatred for lebron and his slurpers make it so i cant cheer him on. guilty by association :smh:  i hope lebron never wins another ring just so i can see the nba crumble around him and hear the excuses his fans make up. im CERTAIN that kyrie will go under the bus if lebron loses twice in a row. CERTAIN[/quote] Difference between a die-hard critic & a die-hard fan?

Just the team they play for; same person, different teams.

Arguments with either are non-productive; arguments between the two go nowhere.

Happens constantly in sports. :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
Meadow Creek had that one guy who was also top ranked, Chris'Allen? Sometbing like that. Lou was always a humble dude in HS

Oh yeah. Yo with the braids that went to Michigan State or something. Forgot about him. I bet those Norcross vs South Gwinnett games were live. Crazy, GACS is the best bball school in Gwinnett now.

Lou Will always seemed like a humble dude. Props to him.

Last edited:
Talking about the closeout game. I remember him having a big game or something.

Edit
Mo Williams had 22, 7 & 4 in the closeout game agains Boston.

My memory was right.

For all the talk about lebron quitting on the cavs I remember him balling out against the c's, him and p dub went to war.

Do you realize Kobe and Odom missed over 30 games combined that season?

When healthy that laker team hovered around 500 before tanking the last month of the season. I miss the days when tanking was an end of the season thing. **** hinkle

Same person that said "arguments with fans like you go nowhere" said this:
Difference between a die-hard critic & a die-hard fan?

Just the team they play for; same person, different teams.

Arguments with either are non-productive; arguments between the two go nowhere.

Happens constantly in sports.
laugh.gif
no quite. my second post was a reason for why i cant root for KYRIE to win a chip anymore. hes on a team i can no longer support. if lebron went to say, the knicks...id be rooting for KYRIE to win still. just like i still root for DURANT and WESTBROOK to win. i dont care for their teams. my team is the heat. and my team is eliminated. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom