OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened to the confidence the clips had against the spurs? and in those 3 wins? lol

i deserve a lot of slander too. i was totally wrong about the clippers, really thought they had it this year 

Nah nah nah just me. Im the only guy in this thread who picked the clips in this series, im the only one who said the clips would finish them after being up 3-1,

Just shoeking :pimp:

[quote name="6 rings MJ"][quote name="Nelson999"]Splash Bros are about to go OFF on this Rockets defense[/quote]Damn the warriors smacked the hell outta the rockets in the season..[/quote]Are you being sarcastic or did they really?

Because I tend to agree with Nelson on this one.

funniest thing, this the team gsw wanted to win. they playing with house money now.
Clippers got rid of the Spurs then the Rockets got rid of the Clippers.

Those two teams had the best chance of beating GSW in the WCFs IMO.

Warriors playing with house money indeed.

:lol: no man I'm riding with the Clippers. Down with the ship.

Yeah, me too. Actually thought about not watching today. But said **** it. Been with them this long. Not going to bail now. That said, probably going to be a few days before I wear any Clippers gear again.

[quote name="seasoned vet"]CP3 played his **** off tonight

you had cats walking up the floor
not trying to get under the basket

i dont tet the Crawford slander
or Reddick

they're good players in their element[/quote]You're doing it wrong.

Man no TNT guys to talk about this meltdown until Wednesday 
mean.gif

w's already beat their toughest challenge in the west in memphis. only teams i saw giving them trouble were grizz/spurs/cavs(healthy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom