OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: no man I'm riding with the Clippers. Down with the ship.

Yeah, me too. Actually thought about not watching today. But said **** it. Been with them this long. Not going to bail now. That said, probably going to be a few days before I wear any Clippers gear again.
hate that a good fan like you had to experience such a pathetic performance. been there with the mets in 07 and 08. not fun.

maliah-michel-instagram-3624d_o-300x298.jpg

Eww man why is she built like that lmao. Stubby a** legs long torso with the fatty lmao

Him downstairs.

Clippers got rid of the Spurs then the Rockets got rid of the Clippers.

Those two teams had the best chance of beating GSW in the WCFs IMO.

Warriors playing with house money indeed.
agree with that. hopefully we all wrong and the rockets make it a series. 

no one thinks atl has a shot against the cavs

and the same for the hous against gs. would suck if both these series are just domination. 

cp0 supporters you now have to choose

1. chris paul could have done more but didnt so he let his team down

2. chris paul isnt good enough to win a championship no matter how much help he has 

nerd.gif

I can't believe the team that beat the Spurs the way they did lost the way they did in this game 7.

Did not look like a Doc Rivers coached team at all. They basically played the same way they did in the 4th of game 6.

Props to the Rockets for waking up and going ham; Smith with the 3s like he a repeat all-star 3pt shooting champ, Terry being reliable, Ariza on both ends, etc.

Happy to see Priggy Smalls flourish :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom