OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Docs on the podium trying to finesse the ****ters another year... saying hes already looking into next year lol.

loll doc looking lik he tried to hang himself with his tie but it wasnt long enough
roll.gif

It took a while for the CP0 slander but looks like we're in gear

i dont want to hear any caping for CP3. if you can't prevent your team from blowing a 20 point lead in an elimination game, or get them to show up in a game 7, you're not an all time great. despicable performance.
basketball is a team sport

austin rivers and dante jones have the same type of impact as chris paul. its unfair to hold the teams leader and best player accountable for its shortcomings. 

Has any other generational, top 3 all-time PG that didn't have enough help (6th man of the year, best PF in the game, top 10 SG, top 5 DPOY finishing C) won a ring before?

Rockets going to the WCF 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KD watching somewhere picturing himself with the squad 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KD to Houston 2016 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

funniest thing, this the team gsw wanted to win. they playing with house money now.

Clippers got rid of the Spurs then the Rockets got rid of the Clippers.

Those two teams had the best chance of beating GSW in the WCFs IMO.

Warriors playing with house money indeed.

I would love for this to be the narrative, and then see GSW implode this series. Here's to wishing :smokin

Doc talking about "well it's going to be hard how the contracts are structured" as if he wasn't the one who structure them poorly. :lol:

Absolitely everyone, except maybe the guys who literally never saw the floor, deserve blame for this. CP, Blake and Doc are all at the top of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom