OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont want to hear any caping for CP3. if you can't prevent your team from blowing a 20 point lead in an elimination game, or get them to show up in a game 7, you're not an all time great. despicable performance.
basketball is a team sport

austin rivers and dante jones have the same type of impact as chris paul. its unfair to hold the teams leader and best player accountable for its shortcomings. 
if this was lebron everyone would be crucifying him. it is a team sport, but certain players have the talent to transcend that notion. lebron and paul are in that category. it's despicable to let your team lose like this.

Doc talking about "well it's going to be hard how the contracts are structured" as if he wasn't the one who structure them poorly.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But tbh he does have a tough decision on DeAndre Jordan

What a series.. All I can say... Congrats to the Rockets.. Good season, Clippers.

i was hoping we would get to see two coach-player father-son combos in the conference finals this year

looks like we will have to settle with just lebron and tristian 

cp0 supporters you now have to choose

1. chris paul could have done more but didnt so he let his team down

2. chris paul isnt good enough to win a championship no matter how much help he has 

:nerd:

choices make no sense

its 5 players on the court

ive never seen CP3 slacking

i didnt like the flopping either

but he brings it
and does WAY more that he should have to

The homie @shoeking2102 was on one when this series began a week ago, #Clipset this and channeling his inner Kenny Smith from the 2000 dunk contest

-I am physic

- Bruh houston is going down 2-0 tomorrow with or without CP playing. Deadass serious. Houston has no shot.

-I'm not even trying to be funny, or showing bias. They have some real issues against LAC. Mainly that they can't figure out LAC. That series is over.

-This series is such a mismatch, but if you just dismissed the Clips dominance over the rockets since James has been there, you wouldn't know that. And I'm saying that as unbiased as can be.

-People killed GM Doc all year, and our bench is looking the deepest it's have been all year at the perfect time.

-WCF, playing the Grizzlies or playing the warriors. Neither would be easy, which is why HC would be awesome to have. 

-Man some of yall laughed at me when I said houston has NO shot at winning this

-This is a different Clipper team man.

-I mean, we all knew (or least should have known) Houston wasn't going to win this series. They weren't and are not the better team.

-Just pointing that out... And this series is over. It was over the moment the matchups were announced for the 2nd round. This was the worst matchup for Houston. This is over.

-Just more material for the summer jam screen going up at the end of the WCF

-Bruh that Houston series is over and it was over before the series even began.

-1) I honestly think the Clippers are THAT much better than them. It's all about matchups and this one is a horrible one for them. Maybe not 30 plus points better, but they are significantly better

-LAC win tomorrow, GSW win Friday,   and we have ourselves a LAC/GSW for a chance to go to the finals     HELLA LIT. 

Seems that 4th quarter of game 6 is where all the arrogance, bravado, disrespect and macheesmo turned to agnst, worry, and reality began to set in (yet still there's denial still present)...

-Get Y'all slander on. We deserve it. Im out.

-I'll pick the Clips to win g7 ONLY because they are the superior team.

-Historically great comeback, but we're taking game 7. They can't beat us 3 times in row.

-I flat out believe the clips are the superior team and last night was a huge outlier. I mean Josh Smith saved their season...from the 3 pt line. The Clips can beat the rockets in one game man.

-If I were a rockets fan, I would have said the same thing man. In the Playoffs it may not always be about who's the better team, but who you match up better against, and it appeared coming into this series and midway through, that SAS was a better matchup for you guys.

- CP3 / Blake / DJ undefeated in game 7's together though 

-At the end of it all its anyone's guess. Who knows. There's valid reasons why the clips and the rockets should win

-Clips Warriors tuesday cant wait. God blessing all the clip ******

-NBA needs rivalries. Warriors Clips the most legit rivalry the NBA has had in a long time. Teams legit hate each other and after going the full 7 last year, they play for a chance to go to the finals. Silver bout to make the call. Adam about to help us out.

To the very end the delusion is there, yet it culimantes in the hope of having the commish gift them another win like $tern did before in vetoing the trade that ended up having Chris Paul in LA's B team. 

So as the Clippers season comes to another familiar end. Keep these words in your hearts. LA's red-headed stepchild will be what they've always been no matter who's the owner, who dons their **** uniforms, they'll always be a joke of a basketball team.

From their racist owner to now their coked out one, nothing will change. They have a ******, flopper PG who's the most overrated player in NBA history, a top 5 PF who's sphincter gets tighter as the game progresses and a top 5 athletic center who could kill you with his FTs if their wasn't a basket in the way.

And spearheading all of this is the black ice king and joke of a coach in Doc Rivers who without KG and PP has proven to be quite a joke of a coach. 

For all the selfies hung, the lob city entertaining highlights, the hype, the supposed takeover of LA, the all time greats on their team now, the Clippers alas are and will be forever what they've always been...a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing.

THESE BOYS WERE UP 3-1 AND LOST

THEY HAVE THE BEST PG IN THE GAME (supposedly)
THEY HAVE THE BEST PF IN THE GAME
THEY HAVE ONE OF THE BEST SHOOTERS IN THE GAME
THEY HAVE THE SIXTH MAN OF THE YEAR
THEY HAVE A PLAYER THAT FINISHED TOP 5 IN DPOY
THEY HAVE A HOF COACH

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Can we get Chris Paul some help?
Let me just get the reply out of the way

"Doc is overrated"
"Jamal is garbage"

"DeAndre Jordan is overrated"

"They have the worst bench in the league"

"They still haven't gotten a legit small forward"

this clippers team was never a championship contender, but they were a more talented team than the rockets and had 0 reason to blow this series. sorry, but this loss falls on paul, blake and doc's shoulders. great players and coaches dont let their team collapse like this.

lmaooo how often doesn cp3 wear chains? hahahaha. son finna ride out listening to some old dj quik and blow some mild

chris sounding like he's finna drive into on coming on the way home.

pray for little chris. jesus take the wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom