OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for the Clips, Rockets just played better. Maybe next year Clippers, they're certainly capable of making it to the finals.

SO, we have the 1/2 ranked East teams, and the 1/2 ranked West teams, both in the Finals. ?
Not bad

And a few jump shooting teams 
smile.gif

The homie @shoeking2102 was on one when this series began a week ago, #Clipset this and channeling his inner Kenny Smith from the 2000 dunk contest

-I am physic

- Bruh houston is going down 2-0 tomorrow with or without CP playing. Deadass serious. Houston has no shot.

-I'm not even trying to be funny, or showing bias. They have some real issues against LAC. Mainly that they can't figure out LAC. That series is over.

-This series is such a mismatch, but if you just dismissed the Clips dominance over the rockets since James has been there, you wouldn't know that. And I'm saying that as unbiased as can be.

-People killed GM Doc all year, and our bench is looking the deepest it's have been all year at the perfect time.

-WCF, playing the Grizzlies or playing the warriors. Neither would be easy, which is why HC would be awesome to have. 

-Man some of yall laughed at me when I said houston has NO shot at winning this

-This is a different Clipper team man.

-I mean, we all knew (or least should have known) Houston wasn't going to win this series. They weren't and are not the better team.

-Just pointing that out... And this series is over. It was over the moment the matchups were announced for the 2nd round. This was the worst matchup for Houston. This is over.

-Just more material for the summer jam screen going up at the end of the WCF

-Bruh that Houston series is over and it was over before the series even began.

-1) I honestly think the Clippers are THAT much better than them. It's all about matchups and this one is a horrible one for them. Maybe not 30 plus points better, but they are significantly better

-LAC win tomorrow, GSW win Friday,   and we have ourselves a LAC/GSW for a chance to go to the finals     HELLA LIT. 

Seems that 4th quarter of game 6 is where all the arrogance, bravado, disrespect and macheesmo turned to agnst, worry, and reality began to set in (yet still there's denial still present)...

-Get Y'all slander on. We deserve it. Im out.

-I'll pick the Clips to win g7 ONLY because they are the superior team.

-Historically great comeback, but we're taking game 7. They can't beat us 3 times in row.

-I flat out believe the clips are the superior team and last night was a huge outlier. I mean Josh Smith saved their season...from the 3 pt line. The Clips can beat the rockets in one game man.

-If I were a rockets fan, I would have said the same thing man. In the Playoffs it may not always be about who's the better team, but who you match up better against, and it appeared coming into this series and midway through, that SAS was a better matchup for you guys.

- CP3 / Blake / DJ undefeated in game 7's together though 

-At the end of it all its anyone's guess. Who knows. There's valid reasons why the clips and the rockets should win

-Clips Warriors tuesday cant wait. God blessing all the clip ******

-NBA needs rivalries. Warriors Clips the most legit rivalry the NBA has had in a long time. Teams legit hate each other and after going the full 7 last year, they play for a chance to go to the finals. Silver bout to make the call. Adam about to help us out.

To the very end the delusion is there, yet it culimantes in the hope of having the commish gift them another win like $tern did before in vetoing the trade that ended up having Chris Paul in LA's B team. 

So as the Clippers season comes to another familiar end. Keep these words in your hearts. LA's red-headed stepchild will be what they've always been no matter who's the owner, who dons their **** uniforms, they'll always be a joke of a basketball team.

From their racist owner to now their coked out one, nothing will change. They have a ******, flopper PG who's the most overrated player in NBA history, a top 5 PF who's sphincter gets tighter as the game progresses and a top 5 athletic center who could kill you with his FTs if their wasn't a basket in the way.

And spearheading all of this is the black ice king and joke of a coach in Doc Rivers who without KG and PP has proven to be quite a joke of a coach. 

For all the selfies hung, the lob city entertaining highlights, the hype, the supposed takeover of LA, the all time greats on their team now, the Clippers alas are and will be forever what they've always been...a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing.

Good lord
This is some potent ether :rofl: :smh:

Son went from the Clips are the superior team to Adam Silver about to help them out to set up a rivalry series in the wcf :lol: :smh:

can someone explain to me why the rockets to get move on to the next round?

chris paul has more winshares than harden, he should be playing the warriors later this week 

can someone explain to me why the rockets to get move on to the next round?

chris paul has more winshares than harden, he should be playing the warriors later this week 

Mwahhahhaha. game should have been played as a similation TBH

Last edited:
I'm sure either JD or Jumpclown have something similar in their drafts waiting for me when the Warriors win the chip but it's ok I said that stuff and stand by it, batting .005 so far this season. Just need Klay to win Finals MVP so I can save some face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom