OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact the Rockets are in the WCF?
laugh.gif

Them jump shooting teams 
pimp.gif

I do think that as a collective, we need to call a NT cease fire on Blake Griffin though.

He showed out these last couple series. :pimp: Guy carried at least 6' of worthless through half of the playoff games. :pimp:

Last edited:
I do think that as a collective, we need to call a NT cease fire on Blake Griffin though.

He showed out these last couple series. :pimp: Guy carried at least 6' of worthless through half of the playoff games. :pimp:
Ira Winderman said an argument can be made that Blake was better than KD. Can't agree with that at all, however, Blake has performed well.

Oh so now SHoeKing was just joking the entire time about how the Clippers series was over? 

of course

:rofl: :rofl:

You something else man, I never said I was joking about that come on, I've said plenty of times just today why I thought this series was over.

You said the series was over too. Wont gravedig on that though.

Let you and all ya lil cp0 circle jerkers have it.

He showed out these last couple series.
pimp.gif
Guy carried at least 6' of worthless through half of the playoff games.
pimp.gif
True, Blake isn't elevated to top 5 all time yet. Dude had a helluva postseason, just got fatigued at the end of games. 

You said the series was over too. Wont gravedig on that though.

i did, i said lots of times that the Rockets were done.  and i brought that up today and said i was very happily wrong.

As you should also admit instead of saying your comments were "out of context" and "joking"

Last edited:
Wait are we really surprised that the clippers choked? No one remembers the gag job they did on OKC last season in the playoffs

how to fix the clippers:

@MagicJohnson: I think the Clippers must make roster changes if they want to get to the Western Conference Finals and the NBA Finals!

Dragic and LMA to the Spurs

2016 NBA CHAMPS..... we do win it every other year.............heard it hear first.

now that the warmup band is done playing, terry and pablo have to figure out how to stop the best PG in the league 

Good luck with Jason Terry and Pablo Prigioni trying to chase Steph around. That's gonna get brutal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom