OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean seriously before the league stepped in and gifted CP3 to the Clippers what was there to like about the Clips.

The history of the franchise says it all.

If your looking for a sports columnist to kiss the Clippers *** read T.J. Simers column.

Nah. I dislike Simers too. And yes, the history is bad. But I pin most of that on Sterling, who's gone now. There's no curse. There's a team that wasn't put together that well, a star (Blake) who's still finding himself, another star (CP) who can't do it on his own and a coach who needs stop gassing his players up all the time prematurely and instead get them ready for defining moments like today.

urbetterthanme is pure tastelessness. No fun at all because it's not real.

He can't even be compared to ryanjump. ryanjump actually believed in his posts. This other dude just likes blue if the room likes red, he likes boys if he supposed to like girls.

Like he's the opposite of anything being discussed, at any given time.

Nah. I dislike Simers too. And yes, the history is bad. But I pin most of that on Sterling, who's gone now. There's no curse. There's a team that wasn't put together that well, a star (Blake) who's still finding himself, another star (CP) who can't do it on his own and a coach who needs stop gassing his players up all the time prematurely and instead get them ready for defining moments like today.
I remember when the LA Times, IMO, had tons of great writers. Before ESPN whored them out and ruined them

I used to read the paper every day in high school and into college.. now all them dudes is dead to me

Daryl Morey put one hell of a squad together
pimp.gif

urbetterthanme is pure tastelessness. No fun at all because it's not real.

He can't even be compared to ryanjump. ryanjump actually believed in his posts. This other dude just likes blue if the room likes red, he likes boys if he supposed to like girls.

Like he's the opposite of anything being discussed, at any given time.
At the liking boys bit

No chill

ESPN has the West series 
sick.gif

Shame TNT doesn't have it, I wanted to hear Chuck explain how neither team would advance to the Finals because jump shooting teams can't advance far into the playoffs

Seriously I think for the Clips to be legit title contenders and make deep playoff runs (getting out of the second round) .

Ballmer needs to step in a relive Doc of GM & player personal decisions and have Doc just coach the team.

Like I said before Doc isn't good at developing young and upcoming talented players. He really is like the black Phil Jackson where he goes to teams that already have star players.

Last edited:
If only patbev was active. (And d.mo)..This would make for a great series....

GL to those remianing.
(Rooting for atl to win it all)

can we get a list of people that said cp0 lost because harden had a better supporting cast?

those same dudes going to be talking about how terrible the rockets are when the lose to the warriors 

can we get a list of people that said cp0 lost because harden had a better supporting cast?

those same dudes going to be talking about how terrible the rockets are when the lose to the warriors 
Counter point was made that Dwight was out for a lot of the season

But overall I agree with your point and I said the same thing in regards to folks saying Harden was playing with nobodies and that's why he should have picked up the MVP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom