OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes will be interesting, because it's a forgone conclusion that the Warriors are re-signing Green.

What's the market for Barnes looking like?
I have no idea. :lol: He has all the physical tools, but skill set is just average to me. I guess in the incoming CBA, around $15M per?

Barnes will be interesting, because it's a forgone conclusion that the Warriors are re-signing Green.
Is Barnes a free agent this summer?
Eligible for his rookie extension.

I have no idea.
laugh.gif
He has all the physical tools, but skill set is just average to me. I guess in the incoming CBA, around $15M per?
Eligible for his rookie extension.
15M for Harrison Barnes? Damn

I didn't know this cat permed his hair.  Dude's a natural flat, kinda like Deron Raw-Mein Hair Williams.  Barnes is the legit ganstah actually playing ball, growing his own crypt and supplying the team.  He proally has the recipe for meth as well.  Still can't understand why he plays ball dough.  He's in his own planet.
roll.gif

"*treads heavily*"

"We're not doing this here."

:lol:

That was an adorable effort, though. :D

Last edited:
crazy how in 5 quarters clippers went from being the far superior team to blake, chris and a bunch of no names

dudes in here change their basketball opinions every quarter to give them the false belief that they know anything about the sport.

i was hoping flop city would lose i just didnt think it would be this great :pimp:

Last edited:
I really dont know what you guys are talking about when it comes to Harrison Barnes.....actually let me take that back. It is YOU guys that dont know what you are talking about when it comes to Harrison Barnes.

The Warriors excercised team options for this and next season for Barnes. So even if we extended Barnes this offseason, his new contract wouldnt kick in until the 2016/17 season.

We dont have anywhere near the cap issues that you guys are claiming we will....even with the Draymond extension looming. Plus our ownership has already repeatedly stated we would happily pay the luxury tax to keep our players.

Yall are really prisoners of the moment so its not even worth responding. Most of yall the same ones who get hyped over oreo flyknit racers.

Prisoner of the moment? You mean like when you couldnt take the lebron hairline slander no more in the nba thread and said you were done with the thread because of it and disappeared for months?

[quote name="sea manup"]crazy how in 5 quarters clippers went from being the far superior team to blake, chris and a bunch of no names

dudes in here change their basketball opinions every quarter to give them the false belief that they know anything about the sport.[/quote]I said at the beginning of the playoffs and many times throughout that I thought the Clippers were the most balanced team, top to bottom.

I still do.

Like, I'm in shock still. :lol:

No #17 for L.A. Clikers. :frown:

Lmao at all the clippers fans...yall will always suck.
Just remember...you're still the clippers

Chris Paul sucks
Blake griffin sucks. Worst defensive player in the league.
Matt Barnes is trash
Glen Davis is a fat *****
Doc rovers is overrated trash
The wizards suck
Deandre jordan is a poor mans Dwight Howard

Originally Posted by sea manup  
crazy how in 5 quarters clippers went from being the far superior team to blake, chris and a bunch of no names

dudes in here change their basketball opinions every quarter to give them the false belief that they know anything about the sport.
I said at the beginning of the playoffs and many times throughout that I thought the Clippers were the most balanced team, top to bottom.

I still do.

Like, I'm in shock still.
laugh.gif

No #17 for L.A. Clikers.
frown.gif
maybe next year clippers will take the selfies down an embrace the history of LA and its many shared championships 

Lmao at all the clippers fans...yall will always suck.
Just remember...you're still the clippers

Chris Paul sucks
Blake griffin sucks. Worst defensive player in the league.
Matt Barnes is trash
Glen Davis is a fat *****
Doc rovers is overrated trash
The wizards suck
Deandre jordan is a poor mans Dwight Howard
So random

roll.gif
at the wizards suck

I really dont know what you guys are talking about when it comes to Harrison Barnes.....actually let me take that back. It is YOU guys that dont know what you are talking about when it comes to Harrison Barnes.

The Warriors excercised team options for this and next season for Barnes. So even if we extended Barnes this offseason, his new contract wouldnt kick in until the 2016/17 season.

We dont have anywhere near the cap issues that you guys are claiming we will....even with the Draymond extension looming. Plus our ownership has already repeatedly stated we would happily pay the luxury tax to keep our players.
I agree.

However, it will be interesting how they will rid themselves of Lee's contract (or Iguodala even, but probably not) this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom