OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like Houston read awwsome's post about "JET is going to have to guard Curry, lulz" and immediately told Bev to cut the cast right off, we have scissors if needed

SmoothLikelyBrant.gif

few quick corrections from reading over earlier discussion

1. yes nash and stockton have never won anything. HOWEVER when comparing players that have all never won its reasonable to compare how close they came to winning. Its like a bunch of homeless dudes comparing net worth but as sad as that is, having three quarters is better than having four dimes and a penny.

2.  shoeking is the only respectable cp0 supporter on NT, dude actually takes time to explain why he thinks chris is as good as he thinks he is. all these other dudes on here are sheep that cant think for themselves, saying cop out answers like "its hopeless to defend chris here" or "you guys are hating just to hate" while waiting for the next garbage grantland article hyping up chris paul and the clippers to agree with since they dont have the mental capacity to form their own opinions.

3. people still for some reason think the teams best player has little to no impact on how the rest of the team plays. people keep telling me how chris paul makes his teammates better but when he loses its because his teammates were not good enough and there's nothing he can do about it. 

CP definitely could have and should have won game 6 however.

He definitely could have did more. I will say that. That 4th quarter should have been won by him and blake.

I also think its even silly to try and rank CP3 as far as where he belongs with the all time greats. His career is still in progress, and it really boils down to a matter of preference.

CP definitely could have and should have won game 6 however.

He definitely could have did more. I will say that. That 4th quarter should have been won by him and blake.
the 4th quarter didnt even need to be won

they were up by so much that they could have had a terrible quarter and still won

they just had a historically terrible quarter 

the 4th quarter didnt even need to be won

they were up by so much that they could have had a terrible quarter and still won

they just had a historically terrible quarter 

Even more reason why that loss is on Chris and Blake. They had to not play terrible and they would have won. They failed.

I also think its even silly to try and rank CP3 as far as where he belongs with the all time greats. His career is still in progress, and it really boils down to a matter of preference.
this is true

its annoying how people rank current players based on what they think the player will accomplish in the next 5-10 years

Part of me is sad that the Clips lost and we don't get to see them play GSW. But, the fact of the matter is that they just looked tired and didn't have enough as a team to get them through to the Conference Finals. Ah wells, Clippers gonna clip, and now they out. 

From what I gather it doesn't seem like many give ATL a decent chance of advancing

Definitely think it'll go at least 6 games, with ATL being the winner 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom