OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Houston losing to LAC in 7 according to my Bracket
laugh.gif
Truthfully I just want an absolute war of a series.  Also, I was kidding about Bev taking out Steph (hate seeing injuries happen to any player).  However, I find it humorous how everyone continues to write off Houston when no one has really seen them play all that much.  Brewer and Smoove were mid-season acquisitions and D12 wasn't healthy until playoffs.  We're down 2 starters although it's rarely if ever mentioned and yet they' continue to rise to the challenge.  Ideally it goes 7, for the winner of the WCF will so too be crowned the NBA Champs
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I hate Patrice Beverly. Is he coming back? I hope they don't plan on starting him

boguts high on Spice . wears dat vid of him high fiving ghosts at the FT line. he picks up fouls on purpose

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"][QUOTE name="Mister Friendly"]The playoff/ non-playoff thread is the dumbest thing

I really think it was setup to prevent people from clowning the Lakers and Knicks[/QUOTE]Originally I thought it would be a good idea to keep riff raff out... but yeah the non playoff thread seems like the bad side of town, you don't want to be in there too long. I'd rather have everyone be in the same place (here)[/quote] I can merge them so quickly, and you guys would take that back so quickly.

SO quickly. :lol:

And merges can't be undone.

Dudes in here talking about mostly 4 teams now, and random NBA stuff like coaching fits and resumes.

Mix that in with free agent talk and this becomes a free-for-all.

Once it's a free-for-all... :lol:

Structure often has more than a surface-level accomplishment.

The playoff/ non-playoff thread is the dumbest thing

I really think it was setup to prevent people from clowning the Lakers and Knicks
Originally I thought it would be a good idea to keep riff raff out... but yeah the non playoff thread seems like the bad side of town, you don't want to be in there too long. I'd rather have everyone be in the same place (here)

i like it, it's more organized

talk about the playoff series go in here, coach firings/hirings, new jerseys/logos, etc go in there

I can merge them so quickly, and you guys would take that back so quickly.

SO quickly. :lol:

And merges can't be undone.

Dudes in here talking about mostly 4 teams now, and random NBA stuff like coaching fits and resumes.

Mix that in with free agent talk and this becomes a free-for-all.

Once it's a free-for-all... :lol:

Structure often has more than a surface-level accomplishment.

Relatedly -- and sorry if you already answered this -- but are we doing separate threads for the conference finals? Or is this one it for both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom