OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldve been a nice series if Kyrie was healthy. GSW should wash em unless The Chosen One has the series of his career.

And yes, let's talk about the Finals already because Rockets and Hawks arent winning. :lol:

im def not counting the hawks or rockets out. but would you rather see a metallica concert or a creed concert?

GSW has to beat Houston first.

P Bev back.....man, It's not even impossible, at all, for Houston to take this.

Even with NO Bev, I don't think it's impossible.

Here's the thing, I thought it impossible for Houston to beat Clippers, they did.

I thought it impossible for GSW to be this far, even with the depleted West, here they are.

I need to see this series immediately, and for that I'm glad Silver gave Lebron more rest and we get Houston/GSW first.

Cle over Atl, Atl has consistently underperformed these playoffS, your only as good as your last game and Cleveland is rolling

Here's the thing, I thought it impossible for Houston to beat Clippers, they did.

I thought it impossible for GSW to be this far, even with the depleted West, here they are.

I need to see this series immediately, and for that I'm glad Silver gave Lebron more rest and we get Houston/GSW first.
So I take it you were of the camp that thought LAC's 6 deep was better than Houston's really deep sqaud

Was Memphis really that good tho?

IDK, man. We'll learn a lot come tomorrow night. I'm just not ready to count Houston out yet.
I believe so. You're not going to outscore/outgun GS, at least IMO. You have to grind them down and slow their pace, take them out of their game and system

Don't think Houston is capable of doing that nor outpacing GS offensively, at least for four games

Last edited:

So I take it you were of the camp that thought LAC's 6 deep was better than Houston's really deep sqaud
Oh no doubt.

I had it 7, but I had Clippers in the end, yes. ALl the way until they were eliminated last evening.

If Beverly can return that definitely is a huge boost, can't deny that. Can't have JET/Priggs sticking Curry and as awwsome said, can't hide JET on anyone either

Warriors best defensive team in the league, using Beverley, who likely will be on no use offensively, just allows that #1 Def to play 5 on 4. That's risky.

And Harden defensively the whole series could be 5 on 4 for the #1 offensive team in the league.

With homecourt.

Guess you can't count the Rockets out after that miracle, but GSW been the best team in the NBA by a wiiiiiiiide margin for almost 8 months now. Don't see it changin now.

did they ever give a reason as to why they gave bron and the cavs a whole week off?

To give all their hurt players more time to rest.

Silver ain't stupid! LeBron's name gets more fans to tune it more than the Hawks whole organization.

Last edited:
Lebron/East got time off because, at the end of the day, a schedule to begin and end is still enforced.

West played first, East played second.
East finished first, West finished second.

Te finals were going to start with West first and East second regardless, to bad East were so far ahead of the schedule and the West had to catch up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom