OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're seeing the vision.

Triangle Offense isn't going to help a team in 2015 - .

He just there to count 10 mill each year.

Trying to run a system that's 3pt averse when he doesn't have multiple HOF talents like he's had his whole career. :lol:

Phil is overrated.

Agreed.

Have Harden guard Barnes, probably the best bet with Brewer and Ariza rotating on Steph & Klay.

Dudes seeing the vision.

Houston can't have Jason Terry starting.

Hell no.

Bring him off the bench with the 2nd unit, can't have him giving up a quick 12 points to Steph then next thing you know Houston is down 15-2 three minutes into the game calling a TO :smh:

Make them adjustments Kevin!

then our bench would consist of terry/prigioni/terrence jones. how's that gonna work when they bring in iggy, livingston, barbosa?

keep the starting lineup as is. keep terry on steph. put ariza on klay early and try to keep him cold.

finish the game with brewer and ariza on steph and klay and matchup everywhere else.

as much as i hate to say it, i hope cleveland wins. i hate lebron but the finals would be boring without him and he hawks instead.

can the NBA at least put memphis in the eastern conference?

Agreed.

Have Harden guard Barnes, probably the best bet with Brewer and Ariza rotating on Steph & Klay.

Dudes seeing the vision.

Houston can't have Jason Terry starting.

Hell no.

Bring him off the bench with the 2nd unit, can't have him giving up a quick 12 points to Steph then next thing you know Houston is down 15-2 three minutes into the game calling a TO :smh:

Make them adjustments Kevin!

then our bench would consist of terry/prigioni/terrence jones. how's that gonna work when they bring in iggy, livingston, barbosa?

keep the starting lineup as is. keep terry on steph. put ariza on klay early and try to keep him cold.

finish the game with brewer and ariza on steph and klay and matchup everywhere else.

I'm counting on your starters playing major minutes this series as long as they stay out of foul trouble.

Terry on Curry is a disaster, he'll allow him to get hot and break down the defense on drives.

You can't play him on Curry, I'd much rather have him guarding Barbosa or Livingston, I don't even know why you'd be averse to that. :lol:

Terry on Curry is a disaster, he'll allow him to get hot and break down the defense on drives.

You can't play him on Curry, I'd much rather have him guarding Barbosa or Livingston, I don't even know why you'd be averse to that. :lol:

because if curry gets hot against ariza or brew...then what? we'd be screwed from the jump. my theory is that curry is going to get his no matter what. might as well focus on shutting down klay barnes and draymond from the start, then closing the game with a harden/brewer/ariza/smith/howard lineup

if i am houston, i let curry go off and stop er1 else
if he goes for 50, so be it. you cant have guys like barnes, green contributing or it's a quick wrap

because if curry gets hot against ariza or brew...then what? we'd be screwed from the jump. my theory is that curry is going to get his no matter what. might as well focus on shutting down klay barnes and draymond from the start, then closing the game with a harden/brewer/ariza/smith/howard lineup

The thing is, Curry getting hot = the whole team getting hot.

Whenever he's scoring, the defense collapses because of it and then everybody gets open looks.

There is no such thing as "let him get his", he's the PG and primary ball handler.

Every time he's "got his", they win by damn near double digits like clockwork and everybody else gets the open looks.

When he's been defended hard the whole game like Memphis did, they're beatable.

So should I start the Chris Paul is overrated thread or does someone else want to do it? Probably should be someone who actually thinks that. Either way, I see no reason why the topic still needs to be discussed in here.

wait till NT finds out that awwsome is under my payroll single handedly fuelling all the slander busses 
nerd.gif

Can't you guys just make a thread and take this garbage there?

So should I start the Chris Paul is overrated thread or does someone else want to do it? Probably should be someone who actually thinks that. Either way, I see no reason why the topic still needs to be discussed in here.

yeah seriously. CP3 is a great player, otherwise no one would talk about him.

Woke late today, I'm pretty excited about the game tonight though for upset reasons.

I don't think Bevs rust will be too bad, he's abaout to be walking around like "1st team aww defense" watch. (Please happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom