OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't take Clipper talk out of this thread, they are still relavent.
It just happened. I mean I hate the Cp3 overload that happened yesterday as well but, the series did just end. Come on now fellas.

:lol: @ everybody thinking Bev can guard Curry, I watched a ton of Rockets games this year and saw dude get touched up by lesser men when he was healthy.

there's a huge difference from beating a mentally weak team with no depth that was clearly burned out to beating the best team in the L. there is a 100% sure that the Rockets will lose this series. My guess would be in 5, I'm thinking they will take a game where the Warriors are in foul trouble and shots aren't falling. Chef Curry is gonna show Harden what a real MVP looks like.

[quote name="CashBanks"]Can't you guys just make a thread and take this garbage there?[/quote]

[quote name="lawdog1"]So should I start the Chris Paul is overrated thread or does someone else want to do it? Probably should be someone who actually thinks that. Either way, I see no reason why the topic still needs to be discussed in here.[/quote] Done. :smile:

http://niketalk.com/t/626875/the-elite-chris-paul-thread

Houston doesn't need to worry about Klay IMO. Curry and Green should be the main focus

I disagree...somewhat. Curry is gonna Curry, so let him have his 20-30 per night. Just make sure he doesn't add 8-10 assists by holding everybody else down. I would honestly let Jason Terry check Curry, put my best defender on Thompson and glue Josh Smith and Terrence Jones to Green.

Yall still on this Terry nonsense, what happens when the defense has to help after he turns Terry ankles to lighter fluid?

Corner 3's coming your way.

lol what? they absolutely need to worry about Klay. KT finally gets his chance to show that he's the best 2 in the game, according to NT.

i'm surprised people are strongly picking the hawks over the cavaliers in this next round. they're a good team, but we've seen their lack of experience in bold lights. wall being injured was a big boost for them. i can't see how a healthy cleveland team, given the way they've been playing is going to fall to them. i do hope the hawks win, but i really don't think they're there just yet

i'm surprised people are strongly picking the hawks over the cavaliers in this next round. they're a good team, but we've seen their lack of experience in bold lights. wall being injured was a big boost for them. i can't see how a healthy cleveland team, given the way they've been playing is going to fall to them. i do hope the hawks win, but i really don't think they're there just yet

Cavs have no experience outside of Lebron either so I don't understand that being brought up.

Cavs ain't healthy either, Kyrie still banged up and their offense isn't even close to as bad as the Bulls.

Warriors in 5
Cavs in 5

Cavs over Warriors in 7

This happens, you'll probably hear a story about an Asian male hanging himself on the east coast

Best case scenario in my eyes is that Cavs make the finals and lose, there for we can all rash on Lebron's bad *** win percentage in the finals and we get the Liberty of not watching the hawks

i would love that. but all his boo's gonna say is 'bro...5 straight finals b, thats like winning in essence'

If Kyrie knee isn't 100% that series is gonna be a lot closer than people expect.

Would not be surprised if the Hawks won, that ball movement gonna look like the Heat vs Spurs finals last year.

Last edited:
Honestly, Kyrie is such a defensive liability. Cavs were just able to hide him on defense during the Bulls series because the Bulls are just ******* idiots

If the Cavs make it to the finals, and they face the Warriors, I expect the Warriors to light Kyrie the **** up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom