OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I told yall all season that this was a different Warriors team than years past
laugh.gif
here we are in WCF
pimp.gif
you were right. we were wrong. you'r cool we are not. 
obviously

:lol: The writing is on the wall, no pun intended, everyone knows Nene is trash, even Nene

I think I read somewhere something to the extent of where Nene even said something along the lines of he's cool coming off the bench

Paul Pierce this post season has shown us how good we can be with a stretch 4, real question is can we get one, the team as a whole has been clamoring for a stretch 4 since Anthony Bennett went number 1, and we have only signed guys at the tailend of their careers in Harrington, Pierce and Gooden

go after LMA

I told yall all season that this was a different Warriors team than years past :lol: here we are in WCF :pimp:

We're all shocked they made it. Who would think a team that won 67 games would do this...

are you serious? do you not remember how many times this site called the team FOOLS GOLD, or claimed that their style of play won't translate into playoff success or how they would lose in the 1st round? there were definitely more haters than people who thought they would get into the WCF.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mamba MVP

Y'all got it if they're a contender they better make it to the WCF then. I don't believe they're good enough to do it therefore I don't have them in that category. Shrugs. And if they don't I'll bring every single quote back up, bank on it.
Warriors just aren't WCF material.

I told yall all season that this was a different Warriors team than years past :lol: here we are in WCF :pimp:

We're all shocked they made it. Who would think a team that won 67 games would do this...

are you serious? do you not remember how many times this site called the team FOOLS GOLD, or claimed that their style of play won't translate into playoff success or how they would lose in the 1st round? there were definitely more haters than people who thought they would get into the WCF.

They gave the series to Memphis while we were 2-1 :lol:

So no series threads?

I've asked DarthSka about it a couple times and he hasn't responded, so I'm assuming that means this remains the thread for all playoff activity. Plus, that seems to be what most people want anyway.

^ Doesn't seem like the people collectively favor that.

And with games being back and forth, tonight the thread will mostly be a WCF thread, tomorrow night, an ECF thread.

I've had the Warriors winning it all for about 3 months now.

If they play the Cavs it will be the first time I've got the Finals right in my life.

^ Doesn't seem like the people collectively favor that.

And with games being back and forth, tonight the thread will mostly be a WCF thread, tomorrow night, an ECF thread.

I'm good with keeping this one going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom