OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot back peddling going on in here about the warriors...

I seen so many Foolsgoldenstate post earlier in the season only warriors fans had them in the Wcf...

I got called a clown for saying it in Nov/ Dec :lol:..

But I'll let y'all have this revisionist history lesson :lol:

We're all shocked they made it. Who would think a team that won 67 games would do this...

I hear what you saying but you'd be surprised. When the Dubs went down 2-1 against Memphis, folks were talking about how they can't wait to see Memphis vs Clippers in the WCF.

I seen so many Foolsgoldenstate post earlier in the season only warriors fans had them in the Wcf...

Of course people would call you a clown in November about making the WCF in May :lol:

After All-Star Break (most, keyword: most) people knew yall were for real. And losing in the second round of the WCF isn't something to bat an eyelash to especially if it was to the Spurs, Healthy Thunder, etc.

Of course people would call you a clown in November about making the WCF in May :lol:

After All-Star Break (most, keyword: most) people knew yall were for real. And losing in the second round of the WCF isn't something to bat an eyelash to especially if it was to the Spurs, Healthy Thunder, etc.

:lol: shrugs....

But here we are :pimp:

Since this is NT, and especially since it's this thread, I'll go ahead and make my own "expert" opinion/prediction/claim and say GSW in 5.

I like what I'm seeing from the Rockets bench as of late, but I don't think they'll be enough to win them 4 games against GSW. Harden is gonna have to ball out in epic fashion and get his guys easy looks while Klay and a few others go missing for a stretch for GSW.

I m trying to see how the Dubs can lose this series, but their depth and versatility on defense might be too much for Houston.

w's -10.5 tonight :nerd:
vegas thinking there is going to be a blowedout tonight

Last edited:
w's -10.5 tonight :nerd:
vegas thinking there is going to be a blowedout tonight

I can see the logic. Easy to think the Rockets are bound for a let down after having to make that historic come back against the Clippers.

Game 1 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom