OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did McHale figure out he could a Small Ball the shot out of GSW and even the tables?

Superb Coaching move?

Switch on EVERY screen. Idk how they're doing this so well.

Yo the Rockets man. All this switching is confusing the hell out of GS
It's confusing me too
laugh.gif

Yo the Rockets man. All this switching is confusing the hell out of GS
smokin.gif
They're switching on EVERY screen, its crazy. Got Capella out there flying around cant even believe it.

they got some mobile guys that can switch these screens. all them boys are long
got them 6-6 to 6-9 wings

Last edited:
The second replay from the top view made the knee hit look a lot worse. Hope he'll be back though. Capella stepping up early for now.

I swear as much as harden gets the whistle, he gets fouled even more times and doesn't get it. Klay fouled him on the first drive and then just fouled him again before harden threw that oop.

The second replay from the top view made the knee hit look a lot worse. Hope he'll be back though. Capella stepping up early for now.

I swear as much as harden gets the whistle, he gets fouled even more times and doesn't get it. Klay fouled him on the first drive and then just fouled him again before harden threw that oop.

Yeah harden gets fouled a lot. It's like the miss the obvious ones but give him the 50/50 calls.

David Lee is awful man :smh:

Somebody mentioned this before, but Lee has to feel something about being practically useless as they have had success

I am so sick of hearing announcers talk about how nice it is for the Warriors to have "an all star coming off the bench." Lee hasn't played at an all star level for a long time now, and I personally would argue he hasn't since he was a Knick.

I am so sick of hearing announcers talk about how nice it is for the Warriors to have "an all star coming off the bench." Lee hasn't played at an all star level for a long time now, and I personally would argue he hasn't since he was a Knick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom