OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wast time watch..just watch late 3rd or 4th. that‘s the climax and the rsther.exciting.parts.

Switch on EVERY screen. Idk how they're doing this so well.

They're switching on EVERY screen, its crazy. Got Capella out there flying around cant even believe it.
Yup. GS though tthey was gonna keep going on and on with the pick and roll. Steph looking old

The switching is taking their ball movement away and making the Warriors play one on one.
They will adjust. The problem is their defense. Rockets are getting in to the lane too easy

Yall gotta chill with this David Lee slander. 
You need to look up the definition of the word slander (as does every single NTer who uses the word when speaking of Chris Paul).
Yall gotta chill with the David Lee LIBEL, and yes its libel, you guys act like this guy is a bum when he really isnt.

Happy?

I would gladly take David Lee on the Spurs for the right price of course.

Last edited:

He'd be so awesome in San Antonio
How crazy would it be if the Rockets won the series?
laugh.gif
Errr you mean when they win? GS stand no chance if Ariza plays like Wizards Ariza

You need to look up the definition of the word slander (as does every single NTer who uses the word when speaking of Chris Paul).
Yall gotta chill with the David Lee LIBEL, and yes its libel, you guys act like this guy is a bum when he really isnt.

Happy?

I would gladly take David Lee on the Spurs for the right price of course.

Yep. Very happy! Wel...if it applied. :tongue:

If the price is right? How about a case of gatorade? Would be a steal for us..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom