OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie said he knows he's not gonna be healthy the rest of the playoffs, does this mean it's time for Steph to cook from here on out

chris mullin was on the 2000 pacers team that made the finals

did not eem know 
that Pacers team that lost to the Lakers in the finals 
nthat.gif

Sam Perkin's coming out party 
smokin.gif

that Pacers team that lost to the Lakers in the finals :nthat:

Sam Perkin's coming out party :smokin

Mavs/Sonics Sam Perkins >>>> Pacers Sam Perkins.

Oh also forgot Bosh and Wade have 2 Finals losses along with Ray Allen.

Last edited:

that Pacers team that lost to the Lakers in the finals 
nthat.gif

Sam Perkin's coming out party 
smokin.gif
Mavs/Sonics Sam Perkins >>>> Pacers Sam Perkins.
Skill wise yes.... the guy was pushing 40 when he finally made it to Indy
laugh.gif

but

>

I would still like a Sam Perkins jersey tbh. I think that was in my sig when I first signed up for my acct
laugh.gif

Last edited:
A team with LeBron James (who is still great of course), an injured Kyrie, two former Knick social media celebs, an Australian who most didn't think would get drafted and a Canadian big man who just learned its easier to score with your dominant hand shouldn't be this good consistently.

Last edited:
A team with LeBron James (who is still great of course), an injured Kyrie, two former Knick social media celebs, an Australian who most didn't think would get drafted and a Canadian big man who just learned its easier to score with your dominant hand shouldn't be this good consistently.
Ancient-Aliens.jpg

they have a mozgov 

they have a mozgov 
That is true and while he is a solid big man his presence alone is that impactful? Do we really consider Mozgov an elite rim protector? Hell he only averages 25 minutes a game. A front court of Millsap and Horford should be able to match up against a Mozgov/TT combo. Skill wise it's definitely in their favor.

they have a mozgov 
That is true and while he is a solid big man his presence alone is that impactful? Do we really consider Mozgov an elite rim protector? Hell he only averages 25 minutes a game. A front court of Millsap and Horford should be able to match up against a Mozgov/TT combo. Skill wise it's definitely in their favor.
from todays game at least it doesnt seem like its a skill thing. millsap and horford will get their points in and do a decent job guarding them, the issue is they just got out hustled on the boards tonight. its one thing to let jr go off for 8 threes, what can you do it happens. its unacceptable and you wont win if jr smith (8) gets more rebounds than both your starting front court players (7 each). 

there's that and the hawks having a bad shooting night from deep. they were 4-23 while jr smith alone was 8-12

im sure the shooting will start to improve as the series goes on but the rebounding is a huge concern.

i dont mind having millsap check lebron at half court for stretches, might as well take advantage of his suspect handles. but having one of your best players check lebron at halfcourt really takes away from his energy on offence. 

It's just a perfect storm.

I'm sick.

My last hope are the Warriors.

Welp, it was fun Atlanta, we'll save ya a seat on the slander bus :frown:

Suwoop Earl out here chucking with no dambs given, son had that ice water in his veins last night! :x

I wonder if Cleveland will consider sitting Kyrie for this series to try to get him healthy for Golden State. I don't think Cleveland needs Kyrie for this Atlanta series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom