OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
even if the cavs sweep the hawks which i can see happening i have total respect for this hawk team... they overachieved imo.. for them to have a great regular season and good postseason with no superstar is impressive to say the least.. and the cavs are playing great despite kyrie not at 100% and no love but remember they play in the weak east... they will win 2 games max against the warriors... that team is just too deep... who is going to guard steph and if you double him the rest of the team will kill you... i would love to bet against an NTer here for some decent cash :lol:
Who will guard Bron tho? Green? Same argument can be made for.doubling Bron.

It'll be a good series for sure.

An aside, I was skimming through the thread and I saw y'all talking about Popeyes.

Man I miss that Popeyes chicken something fierce.
frown.gif

I wish the bring a Popeyes over here. Now that we have a CFB Bowl sponsored by them, hopefully it's only a matter of time.

You know what I don't even hate the Cavs just hate Lebron fans, If you wasn't a fan when Luol Deng was shooting in the gym, miss me with that Cavs talk

fixed

a lot of fans weren't even alive when Price playing

Last edited:
Lebron is a dirty player like Wade.  I remember Wade smashing Rondo's elbow and how Lebron took Granger out.  After further review of Lebron going BULL RUSH into Carole's knee, I think it's safe to say Lebron is a Bush League player.  It's terrible he did that.

The Cavs did a great job in the offseason squeezing everyone and anyone for this title run.  It's disgusting, but LBJ on the quest for 3.

An aside, I was skimming through the thread and I saw y'all talking about Popeyes.

Man I miss that Popeyes chicken something fierce. :frown:

I wish the bring a Popeyes over here. Now that we have a CFB Bowl sponsored by them, hopefully it's only a matter of time.

Where are you that there isn't a Popeye's?

Lebron is a dirty player like Wade.  I remember Wade smashing Rondo's elbow and how Lebron took Granger out.  After further review of Lebron going BULL RUSH into Carole's knee, I think it's safe to say Lebron is a Bush League player.  It's terrible he did that.

The Cavs did a great job in the offseason squeezing everyone and anyone for this title run.  It's disgusting, but LBJ on the quest for 3.
SMFH, so wade is dirtier than rondo? 

that wade rondo play was 
sick.gif

roll.gif

dude played with 1 arm basically

Last edited:
let's see who Ska is gonna ban tonight. I already see u dudes starting it up early lmao

When did lebron take out granger? It definitely wasn't when he was in Miami.

i dont see why draymond cant guard lebron... im not saying he will lock him down like kawhi last year but he will do a decent job... i really dont trust the outside shooting of shump, jr, kyrie and dele... the warriors won all those games for a reason and i know its just the regular season but still impressive... steph has help like klay, draymond, iggy, bogut in the paint, barnes and even livingston is decent... i know lebron is a great player but its hard to take him seriously if u look at his finals record :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom