OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll sure Lil B didn't put a curse on the Hawks franchise. seems like they been cursed since the Bird era

Wade was falling and grabbed onto him. You actually think he ment to dislocate his elbow?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lebron is a dirty player like Wade.  I remember Wade smashing Rondo's elbow and how Lebron took Granger out.  After further review of Lebron going BULL RUSH into Carole's knee, I think it's safe to say Lebron is a Bush League player.  It's terrible he did that.

The Cavs did a great job in the offseason squeezing everyone and anyone for this title run.  It's disgusting, but LBJ on the quest for 3.
When did lebron take out granger? It definitely wasn't when he was in Miami.
4ujSrEX.gif

What's Bravelude's story?
As a senior in high school, my best friend was Steve McLeod. He was everything a dedicated high-school slacker like myself could want in a best friend: He had a car, a decent-paying after-school job, and he lived just a half-mile from the school. His dad worked all day and his mom was dead, so we would have the place all to ourselves while skipping out of school. Which we did a lot. We were both taking the minimum number of classes, plus I had wisely talked my mom into writing me a note that gave me permission to leave campus at any time. Steve had already turned 18, so he could write his own notes ("I have a hangover and won't be able to attend my first three classes this morning. Signed, Steve").

Not only did Steve have all this going for him, but he looked old enough to buy beer at certain convenience stores around town. And he had a ping-pong table in his garage. Though completely lacking in academic ambition, we became world-class table-tennis players that year.

The classes we did take weren't much. I needed four credits, so I took second-year electronics class (which I generally slept through, and it was two periods and two credits), electronics assistant (in which I handed out test leads, or "roachclips" as we called them for some reason, to underclassmen), and the only mandatory class, "Contemporary World Problems" (I demanded to have the teacher who was the football coach and never gave out homework).

Steve had a similar class-load, but the only one I can recall would be his Welding class. Now, although our school had an industrial-arts building, it never had a Welding lab. So the entire class (about 4 or 5 guys) would be bussed over to another local high school three days a week.

To say that the Welding class was loosely run would be a major understatement. The main reason for this would be the teacher, whose name escapes me, but it hardly matters since nobody called him by his name anyway. He was a large, terminally unaware man with the emotions of a fish. He had a severe speech impediment and drooled heavily out both sides of his mouth as he talked. This made his daily mumbled instructions to the future boilermakers completely incomprehensible. It also earned him the nickname Jollie Ollie Orange.

Some of you may not be familiar with the Goofy Grape line of juvenile beverage mixes, which were marketed mainly in the sixties. They were just like Kool-Aid, only each flavor was represented by a different character, such as "Rootin'-Tootin' Raspberry". The strangest of theses characters was certainly Jollie Ollie Orange, whose Crazy Guggenheim-like voice, bad teeth and Jughead-type hat would certainly have rendered him a social outcast were it not for his popular and sunny flavor. So the welding teacher's nickname was well-placed.

Due to Jollie Ollie's inattentiveness during lab time, young welders would often turn to grab their slag hammer from behind them, only to find it had been welded to their bench by a mischievous classmate. Such as Mark.

Mark lived not far from me and we attended school together since Kindergarten. The most remarkable thing about Mark was his incredible resemblance to the flying monkeys in The Wizard Of Oz. Actually, his features were even a little more Lucifer-like than the flying monkeys, but the similarity was such that everybody called him "flying monkey", even his closest friends.

Mark and Steve were both aboard the bus the day when Welding-class discipline became so lax that the anarchy actually spread to the bus driver. A young girl, she announced to the Welding-lab bound students that she had forgotten something at home, so she would be driving the bus to her house on the way to Welding. Once parked in her driveway, she invited the students to come on in for a second. Inside, they met her roommate, who offered bong-hits and liquor, which were well-received by the young future welding professionals. After getting back on the way to welding class, the driver said she would blame their tardiness on mechanical problems with the bus. I don't know what happened to the other Welding students beside Steve and Mark, but I suspect some of them found work in Detroit.

EPILOGUE:

You probably already know what happened to STEVE.

MARK joined the army and died while paratrooping off the coast of England.

What do you mean when?  It's a known fact.  Lebron is obviously a dirty player.  He bullys his way and relies purely on his strength.  He ain't got no real skills for footwork.
:lol: bro granger was always in lebrons face trying to start something in the semis in 2012 for no reason. When did he hurt granger?

Cue the lebron troll face Granger being carted off gif :lol:

and dont want to sound like a noob but can someone explain to me the slang of bbq chicken that shaq always says in reference to when someone dominates the opposing team... i dont get the slang

Lebron is a dirty player like Wade.  I remember Wade smashing Rondo's elbow and how Lebron took Granger out.  After further review of Lebron going BULL RUSH into Carole's knee, I think it's safe to say Lebron is a Bush League player.  It's terrible he did that.

The Cavs did a great job in the offseason squeezing everyone and anyone for this title run.  It's disgusting, but LBJ on the quest for 3.
When did lebron take out granger? It definitely wasn't when he was in Miami.
4ujSrEX.gif
Milsap looking like a relative died on the court.
roll.gif

and dont want to sound like a noob but can someone explain to me the slang of bbq chicken that shaq always says in reference to when someone dominates the opposing team... i dont get the slang
BBQ chicken means that player has no chance to guard the player with the ball and he will get an easy basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom