OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierce cold blooded
laugh.gif
I remember seeing it live and being like 
mean.gif

BTW I see what you did there

B's up

Last edited:
@MagicJohnson: LeBron James was the best point guard on the floor, the best post player on the floor and the best player on the floor tonight!

someone's gotta revoke Magic's twitter privileges :stoneface:

Lebron is a dirty player like Wade.  I remember Wade smashing Rondo's elbow and how Lebron took Granger out.  After further review of Lebron going BULL RUSH into Carole's knee, I think it's safe to say Lebron is a Bush League player.  It's terrible he did that.

The Cavs did a great job in the offseason squeezing everyone and anyone for this title run.  It's disgusting, but LBJ on the quest for 3.
No hes not

@MagicJohnson: LeBron James was the best point guard on the floor, the best post player on the floor and the best player on the floor tonight!

someone's gotta revoke Magic's twitter privileges
indifferent.gif
that would be a very sad day

I hope he tweets more!

someone's gotta revoke Magic's twitter privileges
indifferent.gif
He had a tweet earlier in the year where he nominated around 20 players for the early MVP candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom