OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the hawks are not coming back against the cavs... you cant be down 0-2 losing home court advantage against the best player in the league... i respect lebron i really do but lets not act like hes not a fraud in the finals... he aint no kobe... series prediction gsw 4-2 against the cavs

Yeah 2 Ls at the crib? Not coming back from that man.

That means you gotta win 3 out of the next 4 games on the road. :lol: not happening.

Since CLE won so easily without Kyrie, do they keep Kyrie off the court and save him for the Finals? I think they should sit him until then.

Never get tired of watching TT on the court. Kid is constantly hustling. That **** is rare.

I love how Barkley keep talking about ATL getting swept. :lol:

Last edited:
aye knicks maybe garbage but they won 2 chips while the clips havent even made the conference finals ever :smh:

yall are killing me right now.

before this series yall were lauding and praising the hawks. calling them the east coast spurs. saying they were gonna shine.

all of a sudden... oh bron was gonna serve them up anyways

the narrative shifts i tell ya

what? no one besides Ryan was "lauding and praising" the Hawks.

A lot of people here had them losing in the first round :lol:

yall are killing me right now.

before this series yall were lauding and praising the hawks. calling them the east coast spurs. saying they were gonna shine.

all of a sudden... oh bron was gonna serve them up anyways

the narrative shifts i tell ya
I remember everybody saying that both the wizards, cavs, bulls, and hawks were all trash.

let kyrie finish up the wolverine freeze chamber treatment or send him to germany real quick to get the kobe treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom