OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i know lebron is a great player but its hard to take him seriously if u look at his finals record
sick.gif

magic Johnson lost 4 times in the finals.. why can't LeBron?
No one knocks Magic for it.
how come they knock lebron but not magic

if he were to finish with 6 rings he would be the GOAT

that's not happening though 
he will go out with 6 

Why is Lebron's greatness directly tied with Magic's legacy all of a sudden
Its not. People just use other great players to try to discredit how great LBJ is, by saying well so and so did it better.
exactly

lets just say lebron turned his career around and was dominant and ended up winning 7 championships he would still never be the GOAT or better than jordan... lets not forget jordan was undefeated in the finals and never jumped to another team just to win a chip... he had to build his team up and make others better like pippin, grant, amstrong and kukoc and make it look like he had a "great" team when in reality he made ok players great
he would be better than jordan if he got 6 IMO

7 would be the nail in the coffin 

"undefeated in the finals" is the most overrated accomplishment ever
pimp.gif
 already goat but i agree

Hopefully the soul of Jason Eugene Terry is ready to go for Game 3.
roll.gif
 that dunk was awful 
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
these playoffs went to crap REAL FAST...

these games are almost unwatchable....

if the spurs could only find a way to get past those clippers....man o man.. GSW would not be smiling and dancing like they are...

would be another duncan vs. lebron final which i would have been happy with...

rockets and hawks are unwatchable...

there was literally only 2 series this whole playoffs that were exciting...

clippers vs. spurs and cavs vs. bulls....

hopefully GSW vs. CAVS is exciting...

Last edited by a moderator:
these playoffs went to crap REAL FAST...

these games are almost unwatchable....

if the spurs could only find a way to get past those clippers....man o man.. GSW would not be smiling and dancing like they are...

would be another duncan vs. lebron final which i would have been happy with...

rockets and hawks are unwatchable...

there was literally only 2 series this whole playoffs that were exciting...

clippers vs. spurs and cavs vs. bulls....

hopefully GSW vs. CAVS is exciting...

nah-man.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe so many people think the Cavs can beat the Warriors now, yall in for a very rude awakening.

The Cavs can very much beat the Warriors lol. I'll take Lebron leading his team over that Warriors team first time in the finals anyday

With that said, I still believe the warriors would win in 6.

Last edited:
Very rude. The defensive game plan the cavs had last might let the warriors score 130+.

The Cavs can very much beat the Warriors lol. I'll take Lebron leading his team over that Warriors team first time in the finals anyday

Good luck counting on JR and Shumpert as your second options against the best team in the league.

Not even considering how much deeper GSW is.

Kyrie still isn't going to be healthy, Bron can't win a series against that team by himself, yall sound crazy.

They ain't the Hawks.

Good luck counting on JR and Shumpert as your second options against the best team in the league.

Not even considering how much deeper GSW is.

Kyrie still isn't going to be healthy, Bron can't win a series against that team by himself, yall sound crazy.

They ain't the Hawks.

doesn't sound crazy at all man. we're talking about Lebron James here. The NBA finals is a whole nother juggernaut for GSW stars.

doesn't sound crazy at all man. we're talking about Lebron James here. The NBA finals is a whole nother juggernaut for GSW stars.

Come on man, he's 1 player and his efficiency has gone down the drain.

That can work against the teams he's faced in the East but being in the Finals for the first time doesn't matter man.

It's a 7 game series, the better team always wins, not to mention they have home court advantage and the Cavs are missing their #2 and #3 options.

You're not winning an NBA championship against one of the best teams in years with JR and Shump as your second options, stop it.

It sounds crazy that you're making it out to be that the Cavs are some historically great team. They're banged up and even if they were fully healthy, were still considered well below the caliber of the previous Heat teams LeBron was a part of

The over confidence in this thread is thick on both sides. Cavs/Warriors can go either way. Bron is in max mode like I've never seen and has been to the finals four straight times. So he's not gonna panic. He's taking his teammates to higher levels and they are statistically the best defense in the playoffs. On the other hand the Warriors are balling out and having a magical season with the MVP of the league but they haven't been this far before so it's uncharted territory. So who knows how they will react. Like I said this series is without a doubt a coin flip. Last time I saw this much over confidence was the '04 Lakers and we know how that went.

Right an Klay has already some what slowed down.
He is in a slump but it only lends to seeing how deep they really are. Everyone else has stepped up, on both ends of the floor, not just offensively

I give the Cavs a great shot at winning a title but GS to me has the edge

The Warriors will game plan to force CLE into that ISO ball they love to play so much. They can throw both Barnes and Green at LeBron

The depth and coaching aspects are advantage GS

idk why everyone talking cavs warriors like its a forgone conclusion.  i learned my lesson sleeping on the rockets last round especially after they were only a james harden brain fart away from stealing one in oakland

The over confidence in this thread is thick on both sides. Cavs/Warriors can go either way. Bron is in max mode like I've never seen and has been to the finals four straight times. So he's not gonna panic. He's taking his teammates to higher levels and they are statistically the best defense in the playoffs. On the other hand the Warriors are balling out and having a magical season with the MVP of the league but they haven't been this far before so it's uncharted territory. So who knows how they will react. Like I said this series is without a doubt a coin flip. Last time I saw this much over confidence was the '04 Lakers and we know how that went.
Curry and Green balling. TT will cook Green on the boards.  Shumpert will switch on Curry every now and then. Lebron will get his points. Curry can't guard Kyrie even a 60 percent Kyrie. Lebron got all of his team feeling like stars.

A Mike Miller finals game is going to happen too and don't be shocked if he hits like 5 3s in one game.

It sounds crazy that you're making it out to be that the Cavs are some historically great team. They're banged up and even if they were fully healthy, were still considered well below the caliber of the previous Heat teams LeBron was a part of
nah this cavs team fully healthy is better than those heat teams.  the difference is the cavs have size and better athletes

I don't get what he's seeing at all. :lol:

Cavs might have to play Dellevedova 30 mins on Steph Curry. :x

A banged up Shump and JR on Klay? I'll take it even with his struggles, they ain't Harden even if they fused together like Dragonball Z.

Draymond is taking Thompson outside the paint so that's going to limit his ability.

Bogut is better than Moz.

They got Lebron though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom