OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cavs can beat the Warriors, depth would be an issue, but they have the rim protection to run GS' shooters off the 3.

Go back to bed
laugh.gif

lj will be really lucky if he gets another ring. 

Can't wait for the finals.. Only thing about this playoffs I'm interested in

Can't wait to see GS do Cavs in 5 games max and to see LeBron throw away his jersey in frustration

Yes, the salt is heavy

Last edited:
The Cavs can beat the Warriors, depth would be an issue, but they have the rim protection to run GS' shooters off the 3.
They can definitely beat the Warriors, I just hope they don't revert to ISO ball like they have been prone to do all season. They were literally the heaviest ISO use team in the league. Warriors will try to force them to play like that and they have one of the top defenses to boot

Last edited:
I dunno man. Warriors haven't looked all that great vs the Rockets. A team nobody really cares for. If it is GS and CLE, I don't see how it'll be Warriors in five. Maybe the deeper we go, the stage is maybe too big for GSW? Warriors in back to back games didn't close out the game well. Would be excited to see a Bron vs Green matchup, and how Shump fares vs Steph.

Weren't the dubs up close to 20 points in both games vs houston? I would say they've looked decent. Just need to control the pace more and build those leads later than sooner

Last edited:
Weren't the dubs up close to 20 points in both games vs houston? I would say they've looked decent. Just need to control the pace more and build those leads later than sooner

All about perspective. You look at the fact that they were able to build those leads. I look at the fact that they gave up both those leads and the games came down to the final possessions.

If the Warriros win again the NBA needS to fire Foster. Isn't he averaging way more fouls called against the home team?

Last edited:
All about perspective. You look at the fact that they were able to build those leads. I look at the fact that they gave up both those leads and the games came down to the final possessions.

They built those leads in the 1st half if I remember right. It's damn near impossible to sustain a big lead like that for an entire game, almost never happens. The fact that they were able to sustain runs from Houston and still win says a lot, we saw what happened with the clippers

I dunno man. Warriors haven't looked all that great vs the Rockets. A team nobody really cares for. If it is GS and CLE, I don't see how it'll be Warriors in five. Maybe the deeper we go, the stage is maybe too big for GSW? Warriors in back to back games didn't close out the game well. Would be excited to see a Bron vs Green matchup, and how Shump fares vs Steph.

I see your point but honestly the general public hasn't seen the dubs at their best yet and still they winning.

When the TO's are cut down, plus Klay going off, Steph going off, plus ball movement = practically unbeatable.

Only team that can really match up are out the playoffs. Dubs should sweep Hou and Lebron should get at least one or two games in the finals.

No hate or homerism just fax b. Look up the stretch when they destroyed the Wizards, Jazz and others during the season; you'll see some of the best basketball ever.

The parallels of a CLE-GS and OKC-MIA series are so lazy.

-LeBron was better then than he is now; especially defensively. Good luck shutting Steph down. He was probably at his physical peak then.

-That Miami group collectively had just went to the Finals the previous season. Nobody on the Cavs has even sniffed where they are now outside of JR with the Nuggets. Perk doesn't even count as anything more than a cheerleader. Their contributors will be on the Finals stage for the 1st time as well.

-No Wade nor Bosh in a healthy Kyrie or a Love

-GS actually has an offensive system and is the best defense in the league

And a lot of other things that I don't care to list right now.

I see your point but honestly the general public hasn't seen the dubs at their best yet and still they winning.

When the TO's are cut down, plus Klay going off, Steph going off, plus ball movement = practically unbeatable.

Only team that can really match up are out the playoffs. Dubs should sweep Hou and Lebron should get at least one or two games in the finals.

No hate or homerism just fax b. Look up the stretch when they destroyed the Wizards, Jazz and others during the season; you'll see some of the best basketball ever.

Regular season doesn't really matter, though.

Young dudes/teams usually have to go through some growing pains in order to win it all. Like I said, GSW hasn't looked all that great vs Houston. If a team like Houston with no sense of D can keep it this close, I wouldn't count out a Lebron led team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom