OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point but honestly the general public hasn't seen the dubs at their best yet and still they winning.

When the TO's are cut down, plus Klay going off, Steph going off, plus ball movement = practically unbeatable.

Only team that can really match up are out the playoffs. Dubs should sweep Hou and Lebron should get at least one or two games in the finals.

No hate or homerism just fax b. Look up the stretch when they destroyed the Wizards, Jazz and others during the season; you'll see some of the best basketball ever.

Regular season doesn't really matter, though.

Young dudes/teams usually have to go through some growing pains in order to win it all. Like I said, GSW hasn't looked all that great vs Houston. If a team like Houston with no sense of D can keep it this close, I wouldn't count out a Lebron led team.

I agree. This team makes up in talent and coaching when it comes to experience though. We shall see.

[quote name="awwsome"]When Mamba MVP is dropping facts, it's time to wrap it up.[/quote]Day *whatever* of the 2015 NBA playoffs is officially a wrap... before it began. :lol:

How u guys saying the refs are helping the Warriors and then say they're gonna screw the Warriors. Yak flip flop every day like chancletas

@BSO: Weed Falls Out KD's SUV As He Leaves LA Nightclub (Video) http://t.co/lOL70fnUXX

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Weed everywhere. Most of them just don't do it when they'll get tested or during the season

If the warriors can do what chi did they got a chance. Unlike Chicago they can score. Lebron had 3 games under 40% fg if they can do that they can definitely win it... Key word if.

I'm waiting for a closet racist like Cowherd to say KD smoking weed because he didn't have his father in his life growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom