OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I don't know who is showing less respect to their opponents by playing it up with the other teams HOME fans : Bron or Steph....

Momentum is something else. You think you contested and forced a turnover only for **** like that shot to happen

1363904993_pusha-t-eghck.gif

Houston fans are the worst.. 100% bandwagon fair-weather dudes.  front row with rockets gear but trying to dab up curry after a crucial 3. smh.
You can insert any big major city actually. Majority of courtside tickets aren't even "fans" just wealthy people looking for entertainment for that evening. But what do I know.

Yo on the real does Mark Jackson give Breen and JVG a look to let them know he's about do one of his catchphrase monologues as they fade out in to commercial?

I can just imagine them looking at him like :smh: :rolleyes Why we let him back? #Who'sMansIsThis?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw what Steph did to GTown and Wisky in the NCAA tourney years ago, I knew he would he good in the league..but this is just unreal man. this dude is amazig

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom