OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
d0khcavwkdrhaetgpeih.gif

Yo, what happened to David Lee?  I don't follow GSW like that, but wasn't buddy an all-star last year?  Haven't seen him play in what seems like forever.  

This dude Dwight is something else on the verge of going down 3 -0 and you are making jokes and laughing on the bench...

On the real...how are the Cavs going to guard Steph? Trevor Ariza can't even guard him. Shumpert won't fare any better.

People are stupid. I aint never seen another player with Curry's shooting ability get so many open shots.

Yo, what happened to David Lee?  I don't follow GSW like that, but wasn't buddy an all-star last year?  Haven't seen him play in what seems like forever.  
He played in one of those games when one of their usual pfs were injured and contributed. I can't remember if it was 1st round or against the Grizz.

With Kerr in charge, Lee has accepted a much more minor role. He's basically not in the rotation anymore but if somebody is injured he's usually the first big man off the bench. I recall Curry even bringing up during his MVP speech that he's been gracious in accepting his minimized role as being the only other player that's been on the team that long with Steph.

He's probably hoping he was on the Rockets so he can actually get some PT. Fell off planet Earth after coming back from his injury.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom