OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@HPbasketball 23s24 seconds ago
Harrison Barnes had zero points, Klay Thompson shot 6-of-16, and Andrew Bogut fouled out.

The Warriors won by 35.
MEH.
Sheesh.
sick.gif

Glad Beverly is out for the season. That dude is a staight fucc boi, he isn't playing ball he tries to injure ppl out there. Pretty sure he will be trying hard to hurt curry after being down 0-3.

Dude is an irritant, but I doubt he goes out and tries to hurt people.

I don't think you get it.

Thinking the Clippers were going to smack the rockets, thinking the clips would close out Hou, or thinking the Hawks would beat the Cavs is not nearly as silly as the dumb things you've said in regards to the warriors. 

Not. Even. Close.

And yet, you're the one that wanted to do this petty quoting BS, you started this :lol:

How's it not even close? Most of those predictions were made during the infancy to mid point off the season. Find me one person in the preseason thread that had GS winning it all. You on the other hand have been bloviating week after week and have it come back 5 days later to smack you in the face.

A lot of injuries and other things happen over the course of a season that I didn't see coming back in Dec. What's your excuse for you're ineptitude? Or the arrogance you expelled when doing so?

And again I didn't say anything I said was taken out of context. But I'll play.

Last edited:
:lol: top 3 Houston fans tweets on my TL

"How you not gon root for the rockets when you from Houston bro?" (my favorite)

"Refs want the warriors to win"

"If we had Patrick Beverly..."

:rofl:

How's it not even close? Most of those predictions were made during the infancy to mid point off the season. Find me one person in the preseason thread that had GS winning it all. You on the other hand have been bloviating week after week and have it come back 5 days later to smack you in the face.

A lot of injuries and other things happen over the course of a season that I didn't see coming back in Dec. What's your excuse for you're ineptitude? Or the arrogance you expelled when doing so?

And again I didn't say anything I said was taken out of context. But I'll play.

laugh.gif
top 3 Houston fans tweets on my TL

"How you not gon root for the rockets when you from Houston bro?" (my favorite)

"Refs want the warriors to win"

"If we had Patrick Beverly..."

roll.gif
On the Doc Rivers "They still haven't beat us with a healthy Kendrick Perkins" vibe. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom