OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yall have officially washed the 'through the door' joke. NT so consistent
Vince Young, Randy Johnson, Jeff Bagwell, tho. 
frown.gif

Joel Osteen praying for Vince Young to walk through that door.

I do that right? 
nerd.gif

1. Nah, you can't blame this on it being early in the season. It was months in, and the Warriors were #1 on both ends of the floor. They dominated on both ends all season long and you were comparing them to last season's Blazers who were league average on defense all season.

2. You literally wrote at the time "And if I'm right I'm bringing up all these quotes, bank on it." You were gonna do the same damn thing with these Warriors quotes if you were right. :lol:

You can't say "If I'm right, I'm bringing up all these quotes, bank on it. :pimp: ...But if I'm wrong hey what are you doing, stop bringing these quotes up, not fair."

Sorry, doesn't work like that. Gotta just take your lumps on this one.

Last edited:
Mamba is a good sport, I'll give him that. :lol:

But... few things

1. Nah man, you can't blame this on it being early in the season. It was months in, and the Warriors were #1 on both ends of the floor. They dominated on both ends all season long and you were comparing them to last season's Blazers who were league average on defense all season.

2. This is what sealed your fate, you literally wrote at the time "And if I'm right I'm bringing up all these quotes, bank on it." You were gonna do the same damn thing with these Warriors quotes if you were right. :lol:

You can't say "If I'm right, I'm bringing up all these quotes, bank on it. :pimp: ...But if I'm wrong hey what are you doing, stop bringing these quotes up, not fair."

Sorry man, doesn't work like that. Gotta just take your lumps on this one.

Bro he's a hater. Simple as that. Can't accept the fact that the Warriors are the best team in both ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom