OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever JD don't know how it was months in when I was referencing the 19-3 record. After that it was OKC and SA potentially taking them out when they were sitting in that 7th and 8th spot after the all star break.

Who is mad about bringing them up? I even said last week after the ether of shoe that either you or Jumpman would bring them up after GS win the title. It doesn't bother me honestly.

Like I said before that eulogy was the first and last time I do something like that.

I have since reversed course and proclaimed them to win it all and sweep Lebby.

But enough about me...the curse is real

View media item 1547015

Last edited:
Vernon Maxwell is at a loss for words for what has taken place with the Rockets.

Dwight's post game interview is the epitome of what he is.

It's like; I'm mad but I'm not mad, I want to talk ****, but I won't say anything, like, this Basketball doesn't make me want to go off about a loss, passionately, but I'm going to walk away from the podium fast and let that be my words. (Dude, dude. Call your mates out, say something, don't just walk away heavy footed, and let that be your words) MITCH *** girl

Like, dude just doesn't have that Basketball killer kill. He may get mad, and talk ****, but it isn't going to be about a basketball game.
Say what you want to say fool, Dwight, say that ish G.

Last edited:
Steve Francis is rolling over his pipe
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Kobe's right.

That should legit never, EVER happen.

I saw the comments on here when it happened but missed it live.

That's...

... that's just all bad. 

2 Rockets.

The 2 FRANCHISE Rockets, actually.

Bad.

One handed it.

Bad.

Actually legit boxed DWIGHT HOWARD out.

Bad.

Just bad, bad, bad. All of the bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.