OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horford should of just went through will the elbow drop after all delly needs a few knots on his head so he can get back to his senses

:lol: at people thinking you cant intentionally try to hurt people by diving like that

i used to do that from time to time in highschool 

So he intentionally was trying to hurt him by diving for the ball? You see players dive the same exact way every game.

Dudes can't deal with someone actually playing hard in a basketball game

I can't believe this thread right now

maybe you should go watch soccer. dudes crying all over the place.

^ BECAUSE HE TRIED TO ELBOW A GUY IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD. THEN WAS TALKING **** TO HIM AFTER.

Only dirty play Dell did was when he was hold Taj's legs.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
at people thinking you cant intentionally try to hurt people by diving like that

So he intentionally was trying to hurt him by diving for the ball? You see players dive the same exact way every game.
diving at the ball =/= diving at the ball and rolling towards the legs

three players have gone to the locker rooms early this playoffs from his dives

Why is nobody bringing up the fact that Horford was pulling Deli to the ground before he even fell into him. Horford was dragging him down and he straight lost his balance. And if diving for the ball now is a dirty play then we should start putting football pads and basketball players. The Taj play was cheap and Horford should have gotten a flagrant 1.

Why is nobody bringing up the fact that Horford was pulling Deli to the ground before he even fell into him. Horford was dragging him down and he straight lost his balance. And if diving for the ball now is a dirty play then we should start putting football pads and basketball players. The Taj play was cheap and Horford should have gotten a flagrant 1.
Horford dropped on Del after the play was over. There was no reason to fall

Horford dropped on Del after the play was over. There was no reason to fall
I'm talking about Deli falling into Horford. Al meant to fall on Deli.

:lol: at people thinking you cant intentionally try to hurt people by diving like that

diving at the ball =/= diving at the ball and rolling towards the legs

three players have gone to the locker rooms early this playoffs from his dives

Momentum carries you and he's trying to rip the ball away from him. You're seeing what you want to see. Clean play. It's "dirty" because Korver ruled himself out for the next four months because he turned his ankle

This the same **** that draymond did to ariza and to Dwight after he already hurt his knee in game 1...but draymond's way way more blatantly intentional than delly's.

So if he connects, he should be ejected BUT if the intent is there and you miss, you get to stay in the game.....riiiiigggghhhhtttt
Intent without excessive force is not a flagrant 2 but a 1

dell dirty b. he like that weak dude at the gym that cant hoop, but wild reckless that be giving dudes injuries in the name of 'hustle'.
Cudnt have said it better.yet somehow he in the leahue doing garbage like this.

Hope the dubs watching this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom