OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Y'all really thinking Della fell backwards into horford's knees...and dove at Korvers ankles? Are y'all watching the same TV I am. Only dirty play was Taj others were bang bang plays with both guys going for the ball.

You can't people's elbow someone and not think you'll be ejected.

^ BECAUSE HE TRIED TO ELBOW A GUY IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD. THEN WAS TALKING **** TO HIM AFTER.

Only dirty play Dell did was when he was hold Taj's legs.

Why is nobody bringing up the fact that Horford was pulling Deli to the ground before he even fell into him. Horford was dragging him down and he straight lost his balance. And if diving for the ball now is a dirty play then we should start putting football pads and basketball players. The Taj play was cheap and Horford should have gotten a flagrant 1.

All of this

That dirty bastard Dellavedova :smh:

He did the same bush league @#$% to Taj Gibson, Korver & now Horford

Last edited:
There you go, contact above the shoulders. Threw an elbow. That's a Flagrant 2.

Horford is my guy though. Doesn't need to do that ****. Lost his cool.

Last edited:
Dudes can't deal with someone actually playing hard in a basketball game

I can't believe this thread right now

maybe you should go watch soccer. dudes crying all over the place.

Playing hard but reckless there is a difference maybe u shud try and hoop urself lol

The nba gotta lower this to a 1. I dont even think ron got that and his was a clear connect on harden

Last edited:
There's hustling and there's being a dirty little scumbag, he doesn't know the difference. 

If Delly was already dropping his body then Horford's hand would only stop him from moving laterally

'Twas no accident

I wanted to see bron get another ring..

but now.. due to scum bag deli.

I want Curry to drop 40 a game and get a ring

I don't think Della is a dirty player, but in my opinion, he has deliberately gone after the guys legs in all three of those plays

- Reggie miller

Just say he's dirty! Come on man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom