OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pelicans are talented and they're playing very well. Not all 8 seeds should be getting blown out. The close scores aren't a discredit to the Warriors.

The storyline has been how stacked the West has been all year. This is what happens.

Last edited:
smoothie king arena????
if naming them the pelicans wasn't bad enough...
And on top of all that, they got this thing running around

king-cake-baby.png

They won by 7 and 10 but hey that's struggling
Both games were closer than the score indicated, but, "if you're not first, you're last"
?

The first one was a complete blow out until the GSW bench went into cruise control and let New Orleans come back and get some momentum. 
They were within 4 with minutes left? Like Zeke said, just keep us close and get us to the last 5 minutes within reach.

That is also why there are 4 quarters. 

Right?

close or not, i'll take a W. like the great philosopher dominic toretto once said, "it don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning."

so please, continue to do whatever you need to do to discredit the warriors and make yourself feel better.

and let's be real, this is the western conference, no one's anticipating a blowout in any of these games, even between the 1st and 8th seed.

Games were close but not a struggle?
ohwell.gif

Ok I won't debate the difference between definitions.

Tomatoe Tomato

Discredit, man get out of here.

Get out of your feelings.

This is a discussion about what happened, nobody is poo'ing on anybody(speaking for myself)

I said good win, that's all you are getting pally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom