OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

to be fair, its $8 for a 32 oz cup of coffee 
Do you own your own French press?
....yes
nthat.gif

Both games were closer than the score indicated, but, "if you're not first, you're last"

What are you talking about? Did you even watch game one? Warriors were up by double digits for the majority of the game. The pelicans only came back in the 4th to make it respectable.

damn, hope pelicans give GS more mileage. let them bang and let them wear out GS. wear that ankle out.

golden state tough as hell. like, all hell. definitely built for chips. but so was okc before the harden departure. draymond is vital. they gotta keep him to do what okc didn't. this team can contend yearly.

I remember reading an article a while ago (maybe on bleacher report...or maybe just on some forum that someone posted) about how the Warriors run this one bs *** play all the time whenever they need points. Big man sets a down screen for curry and curry runs straight into the opposing teams big man and blatantly flops to the ground. They always get the foul call and they only run it when they're in the bonus.

They ran that bs *** play in the fourth when they were only up 2 or 3 and curry ran straight into Asik and fell down. Hope the Pelicans coaches notice it and send it into the league so the refs are aware of these shenanigans and don't keep bailing them out with these free points in crucial situations.

Also, if someone could somehow find whatever article/post I'm talking about and post it, I'd be forever grateful.

Last edited:
Nobody wants to watch Paul pierce be the best player on the floor in 2015

Games 1 - 6 of Hawks/Nets should be NBATV, and if they reach a game 7 it should be put on ESPN 2 that series is trash

Wiz/Raps should not be on NBATV its the third best series after Clips/Spurs and Mavs/Rockets

And if you dont think that your whole perspective is wack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom