OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
If it was Steph or anybody NT loves they wouldn't have no problem with him looking exhausted.
It's not even so much the fake exhaustion. It's the OMG I can't move until he hits a shot and then is bouncing around. And the deadleggedness that immediately ensues after he misses on or has a turnover. Or the sitting on the ground like a toddler while the play is still going on at the other end. It just gets to be a bit much. And Marv Albert of all people is feeding the public this primadonna Paul Piercesque narrative like this is some kind of other worldly feat. How is he doing this with one foot and no knees?!?!? BAH GAWD.

Not denying that he was dramatic but when you put up a stat line like that I don't care who it is you're going to be worn out to an extent. It's whole bunch of nitpicking, who gives a damn if he's a lil dramatic after performing like that.

so far the best reason we have gotten to why the cavs have a shot this year is "lebron will get 30-30-30 before he loses to the warriors"
You have me blocked or something I guess
warriors are way better than the cavs in everything you listed

but, my bad. technically you did give the best reason
GSW have a Lebron though?

Oh, ok my bad
but the Cavs don't have an MVP 
ohwell.gif

so far the best reason we have gotten to why the cavs have a shot this year is "lebron will get 30-30-30 before he loses to the warriors"

Oh, ok my bad
they have steph, who is playing better than lebron right now

lebron will face way better defenders in the finals

while the cavs struggled to stop jeff teague 

Oh, ok my bad
but the Cavs don't have an MVP 
ohwell.gif
or a DPOY runner up

Shaq feelings hurt when they was giving olajuwon props on his titles lol.

Talking bout I averaged 25! I didn't need double team!

Yea while he washed you 4-0

Bron gonna eat in the finals too and dudes will insist the Warriors are "frauds" yadda yadda [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom