OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

still no basketball reasons

just a bunch of "gs is not ready" "they have lebron on the team"

lets break it down

warriors have the best offense in the league, they are the best passing team in the league, they have the mvp, they have great wing defenders, they have great rim protection, they are the best shooting team in the league, they are playing their best basketball of the season right now.

on the other hand,

cavs are missing two allstars, lebron is shooting a career low from everywhere right now, jr smith is their second best player. 
I already said there really isn't any reason....

not sure what more you are looking for 
ohwell.gif

Man both side are getting a lil too ahead of themselves

It can go either way in the finals

Wouldnt be shocked if the warriors won

Wouldnt be shocked if the cavs won

No magic

He used to be a heat fan :lol:

How long you been my fan?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I WANT TO SEE WHATEVER TEAM LeBron PLAYS FOR WIN.

Ive never strayed from this why this makes grown men soo angry I'll never know.

Like you get a cookie for rooting for a team, nobody cares fam.

[quote name="youngwolf"][quote name="awwsome"]Ad was great but I still ain't copping.[/quote]#thingsbrokeboyssay[/quote]#thingsinsecurepeoplewithfundssay

Real talk...(serious post)......we talk a lot of junk to each other. we argue. we debate. but yall make the playoffs equally as enjoyable as the games. I like rapping with yall all season and the playoffs. Love.

except urbetterthanme. your screen name can fall down a flight of stairs, 2 times.

Last edited:
Real talk...(serious post)......we talk a lot of junk to each other. we argue. we debate. but yall make the playoffs equally as enjoyable as the games. I like rapping with yall all season and the playoffs. Love.

except urbetterthanme. your screen name can fall down a flight of stairs, 2 times.
pimp.gif

Anyone who thinks JR Smith is the 2nd best player on the Cavs doesn't have a clue to start with.

That's Tristan Thompson and it's not close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom