OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Nervous about Game 4. 

Heart is still hoping to see Houston get their 2004 Red Sox Rally on.

Mind says other forecasts are on the radar.  Damn you, Splash Brothers.

Word is D12 & Beard might be having a falling out. Something like this emerges virtually every time a team is eliminated lately, it seems.
CF@KlutchQT

Chicago out? Rift between D. Rose & Jimmy.
Clips out? Rift between Deandre & CP3.
Wizards out? Wall reportedly angry with Nene.
CF@J-Sizzle

I know, I know, shocking that players are potentially upset with each other when the team is losing games... 
Hate to hear your stars are feuding.

Last edited:
Fell asleep right before the game started. First few pages were how bron was struggling and wake up to see he dropped 37-18-13. On 37 shots :smokin Kobes would be proud.

Last edited:
We all know Dwight is a lame..

I'm sure putting up with him is easier when you're winning.. But when shhhh starts going wrong, dude is just annoying

We all know Dwight is a lame..

I'm sure putting up with him is easier when you're winning.. But when shhhh starts going wrong, dude is just annoying

idk, he sounded more serious and understanding of the situation they are in that harden's happy go lucky breakfast defector self. dwight sounding like he wanted to snuff harden in the presser

Harden is probably mad that Dwight could be smashing dimes but he keeps ordering highschoolers to his hotel room

If Dwight Howard is mad at you for not taking basketball seriously then maybe this sport is not for you

Dwight definitely wanted to smash on Harden after the game.
He should have said it out loud, to his face, on camera, off camera, in his sleep, every way he could say it or could have told him, he should have. Tell that man, "f word that n word"

He should tell harden face to face. No need to do any of this in public, it's about fixing the problem not getting attention

Word is D12 & Beard might be having a falling out. Something like this emerges virtually every time a team is eliminated lately, it seems.

I know, I know, shocking that players are potentially upset with each other when the team is losing games...  Still hate to hear your stars are feuding.

lol true. frustration. but they gotta keep it in house. ariza da snitch dough.

they both called others role players.

Yall expect Dwight to say something to harden face to face..

Dude wouldn't give doc jr an elbow after he called him corny.. Never forget:

No, I don't expect Dwight to say anything to Hardens face.

This is precisely one of the issues I have with him. He's mad but won't say anything, to Harden or anybody(yes I'm only assuming he hasn't said anything to Harden, I don't know for sure)

When Dwight was with the lakers he had issues with the way kobe was doing things so he complained to teammates behind kobes back. The teammates ended up telling kobe about it and he confronted Dwight

If you think the way a teammate is acting is counter productive to team success then you man up and tell them otherwise you are part of the problem

I know, I know, shocking that players are potentially upset with each other when the team is losing games...  Still hate to hear your stars are feuding.

Yup. Always gotta be an issue when the team is facing some kind of adversity.

Not sure who this sub is on Mike & Mike, but he sounds just like a whiny NTer the way he's complaining about Lebron :lol: just speaking about titakky irrelevant stuff

Nevermind, Heat fan, so it's understandable

Last edited:
Oh look Dwight having issues with a teammate.. that's news.

I don't blame him tho if it's with Harden. Dude playing like he did in the finals years ago..

Not sure who this sub is on Mike & Mike, but he sounds just like a whiny NTer the way he's complaining about Lebron :lol: just speaking about titakky irrelevant stuff

John Weiner. He also said Bron is the 2nd best NBA player all time. Only behind MJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom