OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have warriors winning cos i mean, well, they are at home.

but houston might just steal one.
nerd.gif
its a road game for the warriors 

while i still think golden state will easily handle the cavs in the finals im worried about klay

out of all the key guys in the series he has the highest chance of not showing up

Word is D12 & Beard might be having a falling out. Something like this emerges virtually every time a team is eliminated lately, it seems.

Chicago out? Rift between D. Rose & Jimmy.

Clips out? Rift between Deandre & CP3.

Wizards out? Wall reportedly angry with Nene.

I know, I know, shocking that players are potentially upset with each other when the team is losing games...  Still hate to hear your stars are feuding.

[Quote name="KlutchQT"]

I was genuinely waiting for this thread. Something like this emerges virtually every time a team is eliminated lately, it seems.

Wizards out? Wall reportedly angry with Nene.[/quote]

[Quote name="J Sizzle"]

Shocking that players are potentially upset with each other when the team is losing games. Shocking I tell you![/quote]

:nerd:

Cite your sources b

Last edited:
Cavs have been the overall worst team in the NBA over the past 4 years. LeBron comes back and they're 1 game from the Finals. 5th strait Finals appearance.

Respect

Cavs have been the overall worst team in the NBA over the past 4 years. LeBron comes back and they're 1 game from the Finals. 5th strait Finals appearance.

Respect

I remember during the offseason, MAD people were saying that Cavs would be lucky to reach the ECF. This team was too young, inexperienced and might not mesh well. NT was full of people saying that the Cavs would make the playoffs but probably get bounced early. I'm sure those same people will all say that LeBron had it easy in the East. He didn't play a good team, blah blah blah.

^This ain't the same cavs team from the offseason bruh

“Under the condition of anonymity, some Cavs players admitted that they had lost faith because of the team’s lack of depth. A handful of players said they came to realize the roster, as it was constructed before the trades, wasn’t equipped to go any further than the second round, if that.”

Last edited:
Word is D12 & Beard might be having a falling out. Something like this emerges virtually every time a team is eliminated lately, it seems.

Wizards out? Wall reportedly angry with Nene.

I know, I know, shocking that players are potentially upset with each other when the team is losing games...  Still hate to hear your stars are feuding.

What could harden n howard possibly be mad with each other about?

Only 8 players have played in 5 strait Finals. All of them are Celtics from the 60s.

If Curry wins the Championship he would have beaten the rest of the NBA first team. Davis, Gasol, Harden and James

Last edited:
It would be a huge disappointment if the cavs don't win the championship this year. Playing a very inexperienced team in the finals with the best player on the planet? Gotta win. I have full confidence in lebron not to waste this golden opportunity. I wouldn't even blame the haters if they came out in full force if the cavs lost.

It would be a huge disappointment if the cavs don't win the championship this year. Playing a very inexperienced team in the finals with the best player on the planet? Gotta win. I have full confidence in lebron not to waste this golden opportunity. I wouldn't even blame the haters if they came out in full force if the cavs lost.

Golden opportunity huh.

Not at all. IMO the Cavs winning with no Kyrie and no Love would be amazing. Especially against a warriors team that is playing lights out right now

Respect

So the only change in the entire roster from those old Cavs teams is Lebron?

Lebron makes a difference no doubt, but the fanboys make it hard to cheer for him.

Respect

I remember during the offseason, MAD people were saying that Cavs would be lucky to reach the ECF. This team was too young, inexperienced and might not mesh well. NT was full of people saying that the Cavs would make the playoffs but probably get bounced early. I'm sure those same people will all say that LeBron had it easy in the East. He didn't play a good team, blah blah blah.

I don't know who these people were saying this but who did they have winning the East then? Brooklyn Nets? Wizards?

Derrick Rose wasnt even expected to be back healthy and no one expected the Hawks do anything with that roster.

I had the Cavs as a lock for the Finals.

It wouldn't be a huge disappointment. Kyrie was asking what the playoffs felt like in the beginning of the year but the warriors are inexperienced 
grin.gif
No one on that team besides Lebron, Mike Miller and Shawn Marion have done anything of worth in the finals but the warriors are inexperienced
grin.gif
Nearly half of the roster never even made the playoffs but the warriors are inexperienced
grin.gif
  Kyrie and Love aren't even playing and the current 2nd option on this team flip flops between JR and Tristan but golden opportunity he says
grin.gif
I wonder about yall sometimes...

Golden state needs to sweep Houston so Cleveland can crush them. I think the warriors will be nervous because they've never been to The finals before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom