OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I pointed out several times when Duncan, Pop, and Parker threw fits after a foul was called/not called. For some reason some teams get a pass for those things while others don't. I hope Bron cries his way to another ring and the refs hand him the trophy on the podium.

now i do remember Timmay and Ginobili doing it.
Parker? maybe during a free throw.

but that stuff Lebron pulls?
ugh.

crying so much that you forget to play defense?
no.

they should start handing out fines for it

Man if the Cavaliers sweep Kyrie will go 15 days between games.

I've had tendonitis pretty bad before and 2 weeks with treatment is a lifetime

I pointed out several times when Duncan, Pop, and Parker threw fits after a foul was called/not called. For some reason some teams get a pass for those things while others don't. I hope Bron cries his way to another ring and the refs hand him the trophy on the podium.

now i do remember Timmay and Ginobili doing it.
Parker? maybe during a free throw.

but that stuff Lebron pulls?
ugh.

crying so much that you forget to play defense?
no.

they should start handing out fines for it

they do, they're called technical fouls. refs dont call them on him but once every blue moon. i think his next tech is scheduled for some random Thursday in 2017

Last edited:
bron is toon. son gon shoot down to mia and reup on that elixir. he gon be out here looking like alien Mr. Burns.

He taking the whole team on a field trip to florida

Kyrie didnt react too well to the serum the first time around so lebron gon inject him himself this time

Trystan thompson and deal-a-dildo gon be lifting cars when they get to oracle

Last edited:
So the only change in the entire roster from those old Cavs teams is Lebron?

Lebron makes a difference no doubt, but the fanboys make it hard to cheer for him.
1st I'm a Wizards fan. The point of my post wasn't to list every single change that the Cavs made but rather commend LeBron for 5 years of Finals trips and pointing out how his presence leaving and returning to Cleveland changed the franchise 2 times immediately.

If you want to get technical then YES there have been roster moves. None of which are possible or take place without him returning.
Exactly.

Glad it's another fan of a non-Lebron team saying that, too.

Yes, in the 3 new teams Lebron has joined, there have been other roster changes. Ben Wallace, Larry Hughes. Chris Bosh, Mike Miller. Kevin Love, Mike Miller.

But those additions have never been reasonably considered to be THE reason for the huge turnarounds his teams have taken upon his arrival.

People want so badly for that to be false, but ultimately, it's not.

He's a walking Finals contender. Not "winner"; I'm not saying he's a walking Finals winner, because obviously, he's already lost 3, and very well could lose a 4th. But he is absolutely a walking Finals contender, and that's crazy.

He's no more of a walking title contender than any other All star paired with 2 other all stars. (In the lEast conference)

3 All Stars on one team are going to the Finals every year in the Eastern conference.

Its wasn't long ago that an aging Pierce, Garnett, and Ray Allen dominated.

He's no more of a walking title contender than any other All star paired with 2 other all stars. (In the lEast conference)

3 All Stars on one team are going to the Finals every year in the Eastern conference.

Atlanta has 4 All Stars. You got them coming back from 3-0?

Atlanta has 4 All Stars. You got them coming back from 3-0?

I don't think of players with 1 career All Star game appearance as "All Stars".

Playoffs are all about Superstars.  "All Stars" ain't cutting it at this point. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom