OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron an all-time great
GOAT 
pimp.gif
I gotchu bruh 
wink.gif

grin.gif

Today's the day id never thought I would see. Representing the west in the NBA finals. 1975.... It's been too long man.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want someone to point blank tell me the youngest team to win the championship wuthout some espn type average stat on a tuesday. have a few in mind but they are early 200s. Ir would have been a whule

Alright, walk through this with me.

You mentioned Celtics big 3.

2 of those 3 went to the same team, the Nets. There was also Joe Johnson & Deron Williams. Dominated?

Nnnnnnnope.

LeBron James is a walking Finals contender. Multiple All Stars on the same team is no guarantee; James is.

The 3rd of those 3 went to the Heat. Dominated? Yyyyyep... because Lebron. :lol: He was there 2 years, went 1-1. Because Lebby.

Lakers recently had Dwight, Kobe, Nash, Pau, & Artest as a SLU. I know, injuries. Still, that's a hell of a team. Hardly even a playoff contender, much less a Finals contender.

Multiple All Stars on the same team is no guarantee; James is.

Clippers? Multiple All Stars on the same team is no guarantee; James is.

Like I said, people want so bad for that to be false, but it's not false.

It is what it is.

What the hell.

Did you just compare the Big 3 in 2008 to how they did with new teams 5-6 years later? All of those guys were on severe minute restrictions with those new teams. THATS your way of trying to make LBJ look better?

I'm so confused.

Garnett and Pierce were on the downside in Brooklyn, D-Will was washed and Lopez was injured (I believe). That team should've been better but I can't place blame on anyone but management that thought it would be a good idea.

I'm'a need you to be reasonable w/ me here.

That Lakers squad, replace ANY of those guys w/ LeBron. Replace Dwight; you don't think Nash/Kobe/Artest/Bron/Pau is a Finals contender as a SLU? C'mon, bro, be serious here.

Same with the Clippers. I don't care if it is out west. Replace CP3. Crawford/Re_ick/Bron/Blake/Deandre... bro, that might go 82-0.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Any way you want to spin it, that man is transforming teams to Finals contenders.

And I'm not even saying he's on Magic's/Mike's level. That's not my point. That's not what I'm arguing. I'm not arguing where his place is at in history. That's a separate argument. I'm arguing that RIGHT NOW, he is a walking Finals contender.
You're assuming health, yeah of course. But you still have Kobe blowing out his Achilles, limited Pau, no Nash. That's still a first rd sweep. They aren't any more of a contender. No point in the hypotheticals though. He's a walking Finals contender in the East, that's not debatable, well unless there's another team with multiple stars on it as well, or even just one star (Magic). 

Finals are stuck to start on June 4th. NBA says not logistically possible to move it up...sure it isn't 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom