OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

[quote name="Antidope"]Well now I know who got banned.

When did this whole edited profanity thing become such a hot spot around here?[/quote]Fair question. I've answered a few times.

When I got tired of politely asking people to watch their posts when they had posts with multiple **** in it or f***, and after I simply asked them to chill... no warning, no edit, just something like "Chill on the profanity, my dude"... and the response was, "Don't know why you're just picking on me. I see you let plenty of others get by but you gotta sweat me."

When I got tired of reading crap like that; the answer to your quotation is when I got tired of reading that.

At least the wrist is ok. Head contusion...always tricky when dealing with concussion like injuries. 

Would love to be around Dellavadova right now as they are talking about dirty play in the NBA. Had a feeling it would come up after that replay...

Last edited:
of course theyre gonna keep replaying it. chef is the face of that team.

This is why three consecutive wins should win a round. No reason to risk health for no reason. Curry misses the Finals and LeBron wins next series in 4.
top 5 ridiculous things said on this thread

Definitely need to apply for first take

Steph is (should be) done with bball activities for a while. Rockets better seize the opportunity. Hope dude comes back in game 6 and scores 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom