OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally Posted by Antidope  
Well now I know who got banned.

When did this whole edited profanity thing become such a hot spot around here?
Fair question. I've answered a few times.

When I got tired of politely asking people to watch their posts when they had posts with multiple **** in it or f***, and after I simply asked them to chill... no warning, no edit, just something like "Chill on the profanity, my dude"... and the response was, "Don't know why you're just picking on me. I see you let plenty of others get by but you gotta sweat me."

When I got tired of reading crap like that; the answer to your quotation is when I got tired of reading that.
True. Hopefully this isnt one of those "banned then every alt they make is banned" thing, dude is a good poster like many others have said.

Fair question. I've answered a few times.

When I got tired of politely asking people to watch their posts when they had posts with multiple **** in it or f***, and after I simply asked them to chill... no warning, no edit, just something like "Chill on the profanity, my dude"... and the response was, "Don't know why you're just picking on me. I see you let plenty of others get by but you gotta sweat me."

When I got tired of reading crap like that; the answer to your quotation is when I got tired of reading that.

I actually had no idea the rule was like that until last year when i got warned by a mod for the censored no letter version of cursing

It had to have changed recently no?

Been here since 1999 and last year was the first time i was warned about it

Lebron would have made the Ambulance come out on to the court only to wave it off
— Big Cat (@BarstoolBigCat) May 25, 2015

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bruh
roll.gif
roll.gif
The king can do that  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
lol you guys are overreacting
Curry gonna be out for this game, but probably back next game