OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember a few people thinking that, but i really wasn't sold on that bulls team back then.   sucks they got the bad breaks they did though.  they could've been a good rival for miami during those years.
If you really look at it both years Miami won the title they were pushed to 7 games in East by someone. 2012 it was Boston. 2013 the pacers. The pacers took the place of the bulls as that rival opponent really after rose went down.

But to answer the question I don't think he makes 5 in a row out west.

Last edited:
The way these dudes talking it sound like we gon have another 2006 mavs heat finals.

Nba not gonna let lebron lose

Expect alot if scott foster in the finals

does lebron make 5 straight finals if he plays in a much more competitive western conference.

5 straight finals appearances is a good accomplishment, but what legit title contenders were in the east between 2011 and now aside from maybe the 2012 celtics?
This is not nearly as relevant as people make it out to be.

Take the Melo talk to the non-playoff or Knicks threads 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Pacers played those heat teams tough as did the celtics dudes wanna pretend LeBron just floats through the east every year tho.

Yeah the Cavs have smoked teams so far but that's not the norm.

Plus you had no PG13 this year and Wall got hurt or I think that Wiz team could have played a 6gm series with the Cavs

can we take a moment to acknowledge that if Jordan or Kobe made the finals 5 straight times, they would have 5-peated

that is all

Seriously you can't fault LeBron for the strength of the conference. At the end of the day he made it to the Finals and faced whoever was placed in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom