OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is not nearly as relevant as people make it out to be.
how is it not relevant?  at times the east has looked like the afc in the nfl during the 80's and 90's where teams like the bills would go to 4 straight big games and get washed almost every time. to lebrons credit though, the teams he's been on have gone 2-2 during this time, but let's be real here the teams in the east have been trash during that stretch. the 2012 celtics had a chance to beat them,  i couldn't see either of those pacers teams doing it.

i'm a laker fan.  they made it to the finals every year in the 80's aside from 81 and 86.     the west was weak at that time and they benefited from it greatly.  they don't go to 8 finals during that decade if their in a dogfight with boston and philly in the early 80's and detroit and a chicago team which made strides by the late 80's

the celtics made 4 straight between 84-87 during a time when the 76ers were on the decline, the pistons weren't there yet, and the bulls were a few years away.

at the end of the day 3-2 in the finals if they win this year is a good look over that stretch. but lets keep it a buck here if they lose, it means his teams won 15 straight playoff series against teams in a weak conference but went 2-3 when it was time to play the big boys.

Future finals MVP
smokin.gif
*Ahem*

Didn't watch the game, only the highlights... I enjoyed the lebbywinks spin move in the 3rd quarter where he actually used each one of his three steps as pivot foot.... first step was a spin, second step was a spin, final half step was a spinning jump.... I don't understand how they can't call that.  

It's not relevant because he plays in the east, not the west. I mean I get it, but he doesn't play in the west lol and I feel that regardless of conference, 5 straight finals is an incredible feat, and bringing up how it may not have happened if he played in the west is pointless because...he doesn't. It's a moot point. The only reason one brings it up to me is to kind of shadow box lebron's greatness. 

good lord i hope coach bud doesnt drive into oncoming on the way home.

he got that look where he'll lock himself in the garage with the engine running

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom