OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We need some new John Wall gifs with the new unis.
laugh.gif
Y'all old uni's>

[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="DarthSka"]No non-Hawks talk in the Hawks thread, please.

Ryan's active in here; please save the non-Hawks talk for when he's inactive.

What's your opinion on COTY, Thabo's run-in with NYPD, or the reality that Everybody Hates Hawks?

(And please don't argue whether or not everybody does, indeed, hate the Hawks. That's already been established.)[/quote]They really let dude take over the thread. :smh:

They keep engaging all this garbage while they're are actual great games every night and series to be discussed, this is some **** I would expect in General.[/quote]His last 2 replies about the Hawks have gotten no replies.

Need more of that. :smokin

While I agree Davis needed more touches he also needed a break. They couldn't even afford to take him outta the game.

The one's from that gif?  Naaaahhh.  If we're talking about the Bullets jerseys that goes without saying.
pimp.gif
I liked all the ones before the current ones
indifferent.gif
@ putting west coast times in the thread title
I kid, I kid
indifferent.gif
 Lawdogg had me confuzed as a mug the other day, was comin' home to watch the game, looked at the thread title like "what"?... 
laugh.gif

Missin' that game was worthwile tho 
pimp.gif
 lol

argument for james harden mvp:

there were too many games, like last night, where steph played well but someone else on the team dominated or made the key plays to secure a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom